Guess whos back?

(I'm using that outfit for this)

🎀Y/N POV🎀

"Dad who was it?" I asked turning the corner in hotel room to get to his bed.
"I have no clue I said hi then they hung up" he said handing me my phone. I looked at the caller ID it was Craig. What dose he want? I go into the other room pull out my laptop and turn it on. Waiting for it I check Instagram. I set my phone down and go on Skype. It starts to ring the I see his face.
"You called me?" I said moving my hair out of my face.
"Yeah then some random dude picked up who was he?" He said going on his phone.
"My dad were at my brothers wedding" I say putting the strand of hair back behind my ear.
"Oh cool tell him Congratulations" he said smiling.
"Ok well I have to go unless you want to be in my vlog"
"Why not?" He said. I opened my camera and started my intro.
"Hang on Craig got to do my Otd" I say heading to a mirror.
"I have on summer dress for the wedding and some heels" I say pouting the camera down. I finish my Otd and then hang up with Craig and head out.
Time skip
I come back from the air port I call Craig.
"What up I'm vlogging so hurry please"
"Well I was going to say hello but your being rude so bye" I giggled then hung up. I drove home and set my bags down. I walk out of my door and hear his door open. I stop putting on my sunglasses and getting out my phone.
"So I'm just going to meet up with Tyler and Nogla today for Coffee but that is-" He looked over at me. I was staring at my phone Tweeting people back. I grab my Vlog camera out of my bag and then realized he was looking at me.
"I think you're face is stuck like that" I say smirking.
"You're back finally! Wanna get some Coffee with me and some of the boys?"
"Err only because I was just going to get some" I walk over to the elevator an press the button. Once it comes we both step in.
"Hey Craig- who is she?" One shaggy brown headed guy says.
"His is Y/N were neighbors she was getting coffee so I invited her."
"Hi I'm Nogla this is Tyler were Youtubers"
"Cool I do YouTube too" I say pullin up my page.
"Like?" Tyler says.
"Diys, gaming content, and funny stuff" I say handing them my phone.
"Dude she plays Most of the stuff we play!" Nogla says.
"Are you think what I'm thinking?"
"We should subscribe to her or new videos?" Nogla says wide eyed.
"No she should join are crew dumb ass!" Tyler says playfully slapping his chest.

Dammmmm Y/N score much? Jk😂 Anyway have a lovely day/night! The outfit is for when you go out to Coffee with the guys

-Ivory