❤The Truth❤ (Refill - Princeton Love Story)

I took a sip of my coffee then looked over at Keith reading the newspapers, WOW, it even made front cover. I sighed deeply then watched Keith, "Can I read it after?", I asked him, he looked up at me, he was short because he was sitting on the couch while I was sitting by the breakfast table. "You'll get it after I read", he replied, "Yeah, that's why I said after", "I know but I'm just saying...last time you snatched it away from me", I mentally rolled my eyes and replied, "They had a spider in the bathroom", "It was 2 centimetres small!", he snapped. "Whatever, I'm heading out 9..", "Yn-", I cut him off, "Have the securities there, I'll be fine..", I said with no emotion. He stared at me for a good while then finally replied, "Fine, do what you want..", he got up from the couch and shoved the papers in my hand and walked off. I sighed deeply then looked down at the papers, "SHOCKING ATTACK IN NYC", it read in bold letters, I turned to page 13 where the article was, I stared at the picture of the woman who was shot, 'Princeton's mother', I don't believe him one bit but I certainly feel sorry for her. I started to think a little more harder....if I go out..I may be putting everyone in danger, do I really want to do this?...but I don't think that it will happen again and I don't know when it's going to happen again. Hopefully the person gives up but why would someone want to kill me..for all I know it could have been Princeton the whole time because he's very strange, leaving the restaurant, knowing about my father, is he some kind of stalker? I sighed deeply as I tried to narrow down in my thoughts, maybe I should just go meet him there if I'm that curious, god knows I pray for anyone that's at least 20 feet close to me. I took a deep breath then turned my phone on to check the time, 8:39..Damn, I should get dressed. I got up and went in my bathroom to take a shower, after that, I dried off and got dressed in something casual. I curled my in and stretched the lipstick on my lips fully. I slipped on my diamond pearl ring I got from my grandmother, I ran down stairs and told Keith I was leaving, I opened the door and let my bodyguards lead me to the range rover, they closed the door for me and the driver drove me to my destination. I thanked him then stepped out the car and stared at the Frankie's sign, I looked to thee left section of table, only strangers, I looked to my right to see Princeton in the corner reading something from a folder, I walked over to him and sat opposite him, he looked up a bit shocked because he didn't realize I was here. I looked over at his folder, it said 'F.S', he quickly stuffed it in his bag then looked at me awkward.

Prince : Umm..so, how's your day?

Yn : Good I guess, I read the papers today, it was horrible, I can't believe your mother got shot in the back.

Prince : She got shot in her stomach, she almost got trampled by a bunch of citizens..

Yn : Okay so, how is she?

Prince : She is fine..

Yn : Princeton, you're a terrible liar...

He looked at me for a good while then sighed.

Prince : Fine, she's not my mother..

Yn : Yeah but it's more than that.. looks at him

Prince : What do you mean?                                                                                                                                   
Yn : You know what I mean..my father, how do you know about him? 

Prince : I don't know him?

Yn : How do you know about him?

Prince : I just..know..okay. tries to keep a straight face

Yn : Are you the one...that killed those people?

Next thing you know he just got up and got frustrated.