chapter 3

Louisa's POV

come on, grab a sharpie and mark that X on your hand, or do you want me to mark it for you?

"no thank you, I'd rather do it myself. your mark might end up being permanent" I narrowed my eyes in a joking manner and added : "I don't trust you"
••••••••••••••••••••••••

I did a little more reading in the book and I was so focused in it until I spotted some words on my finger which I was using to point at the words I'm reading in the book.

hey I'm bored.

" me too" I said honestly.

then get out of here and train yourself to lucid dream.

I finished up and walked back home, feeling excited. I was going to lucid dream tonight. I was going to remember my dreams; it was the one thing I was determined to do. And I would do it.
••••••••••••••••••
the moment I came back home I was greeted by my aunt Sharon, who supposedly missed the hell out of me. she grabbed my checks so hard that I bet I have dimples now. she even kissed me on my cheek (really close to my mouth by the way...I know, gross) and left lipstick stains.

after my aunt left, I helped my mom clean up. I spent the  rest of day watching videos and movies on the Internet. apparently Colton was watching them with me. every now and then Colton would remind me to look at the mark that I've drawn earlier on my hand. I looked at it for a hundred times now.

at 1 am I started feeling tipsy, so I hurried to the kitchen to prepare this 'magical' tea that is supposed to make me lucid dream.

after I had the warm cup of tea. I felt my eyes drifting to sleep. I snuggled in the warm blanket and I glanced one last time at my arm in the dim lights.

good night
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I can't recall how anything started, but I was suddenly standing in someone's room. I glanced down at my hand. there was something weird about it. it's like something was missing. but what is it? oh my god, the X! it's not there. that only means I'm dreaming!

Someone came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel around their lower half, water dripping from every where. who is this? I couldn't seem to bring my eyes to they're face, cuz they're bare torso was in the way.

oh my he's removing his towel. I immediately turned around and feeling my checks heat up to the color of a tomato. "it's just a dream.... it's just a dream... you can use your imagination to make him disappear. after all it's a lucid dream. alright.....here we go" I tried to convince myself as I turned around.

he's still getting dressed. "yikes!" I hurriedly turned back and waited for a couple of seconds, before slowly turning around again. I heaved a sigh of relief, thanking God he was finally dressed.

"hey" I called. the guy pretended I was not even there. He completely denied my existence, not giving me a single glance. He just walked right outside of the room.

"wait!" I hurried after him but he immediately shut the door close, right at my face.

rude.