Ch21 Attack on Alfea

"What's the matter Bloom?" Stella knocked on her door as she sniffled

"I-it's nothing Stella really just go away!" Bloom shouted out of her dorm room

I felt bad for Stella, she felt like if anything would happen to Bloom it would be her fault because she had brought her to Magix.

I perfectly understand her.

"Come on open up sweetie" Flora said sweetly

She was always so nice but I loved seeing her when she had attitude, after all it was one of the most hilarious and adorable things ever!

"Come on Bloom maybe some tunes will cheer you up?" I asked shrugging but she didn't answered and only continued to cry.

"We are breaking in!" Aisha declared looking at all of us.

"That would be completely irrational after all the door wouldn't be re-fixable" Tenca stated looking at Aisha

"We don't care we are going in!" Stella shouted using her sun power to burts the door open.

"Was that necessary? I mean maybe Bloom just wants to be alone for now.." Flora told Stella looking at her with sorrowful eyes.

Stella rolled her eyes and ran into Bloom's room acting all panicky.

Bloom was on her bed, her head was facing down in the pillow and she was crying heavily. I know what that feels like...

"Come on darling tell us what happened?" Flora stroke her back as we all surrounded her bed.

Bloom lifted her head up and sat up straight wiping away all the runny mascara that she had on her cheeks.

Stella hugged her best friend and that made them both fall on to the floor.

I burst into laughter and so did everyone else.

Stella helped Bloom up and rubbed her bum.

They sat on the bed and Bloom sniffled again, I could see the tears building up in her eyes.

"It's Sky isn't it?" Aisha asked, we all knew she was right

As much as I hated to admit it they weren't the perfect couple but at least they didn't fight as much as I and Riven did.

"Y-yeah.." She mumbled under her breath sobbing

"Aghh! He needs to give an explanation he doesn't have the right to make my friend cry!" Stella raged in anger

"You mean your best friend" I winked at Stella and everyone giggled a little.

"So what did he do?" Tecna asked

Her head hung low and I could tell she didn't want to talk about it.

"You can tell us later if you want sweetie." Flora smiled and Bloom nodded.

"So do you need some tunes to cheer you up?" I asked waving my iPod in front of her.

"I'd rather something sad thanks Musa" she began to cry again.

I chose the sad music playlist and handed it over to her with some pair of headphones.

"I'll make you some tea" flora went off to make some herbal tea which always made us feel in a better mood.

"After this we can all go shopping to lift your spirit up!" Stella smiled

"Stella!" We all said in unison indicating that it wasn't the right time for her to think of clothes.