Chapter 12: Tensions

All over the classroom, tensions have rised between everyone.

No one was sure on what to do.

Some of them look like they wanted to stop the evil staring contest between Renzou Shima and Nemu Takara. You can clearly see them glarring daggers at one another despite Nemu's eyes were closed.

Bon and Konekomaru was questioning their friendship with Shima. Was he really their friend? Or was he really using them?

Izumo was scared...Very scared. Not that she'll admit it though. She was no stranger to fear. Shima and Nemu knew everything about her and she hardly knows anything about them...

Along with Shima plotting to kidnap her for the illuminati. What did the illuminati want with her? Did they...Involved anything with her past?

She wanted answers...

Rin, Yukio, and Shura watch with bespectable looks. They ponder on what they should do. They were confused and outraged finding out so many secrets.

Rin, of course, was very mad. Sure he was the son of satan. But that didn't mean he wasn't also human. Hehas the feelings of a human despite the demonic features. Shima had betrayed them all. Just when he was about to open up to them, this happens. He wonders should he trust anybody now?

Would they all hurt him again???

Rin: (What happend to all of us...We used to be so close...We were all friends before this all happen...)

Yukio didn't know what to do. He felt like as a teacher, he should stop the tension before a fight breaks out. But he wanted answers himself. Shima works for the illuminati and the Demon King, Lucifer. Shima was hired to spy on them. But that had Yukio confused. What did Lucifer wanted with him and his brother or mainly Izumo. He can see Shura wanted to ask somemore questions herself.

So many secrets have crossed between him and his students that he did not know of, but then again, Mephisto probably knows everything....

Scratch that...Mephisto knows everything...He planned all this just to mock them. He doesn't care what happens as long as he has a pawn in his game of chess.

That was what they were doing...

Playing his little game.

Only one question remains for him...

Who should he trust now?

He trust Rin and Shiemi because Rin is his brother no matter if he's the son of Satan or not and Shiemi is their friend. She's too innocent to betray anyone. But he's not so sure about everyone else.

Shura...

Bon...

Izumo...

Konekomaru...

And then there's them...

Nemu and Shima...

They all have their secrets.

No matter if they're his students. For now...He couldn't trust them after what he had just heard. They all could be plotting behind his and Rin's back. They could even do soemthing to Shiemi when he's not looking! He needs to protect them both before something terrible happens again...

Yukio: (I'll protect Nii-san. I swear I will! I'll protect my brother in Father's stead. Even if I have to go aganist my own students.)

The whole entire classroom was filled with silence. The dark atmosphere had surrounded them.

Why?

Because Mephisto had lured them into a trap.

Because...They all have lost faith in each other.

Best Friends become Enemies...

Turning against one another...

No longer trusting one another...

Shiemi: (What's going to happen now...I don't like this...)

Izumo: (I don't understand...Why is this happening to me...What did I do to deserve this...)

Bon: (What happend to our friendship...Shima...Why are you doing this...)

Shima:.......

Shura: (This has gone outta hand...At this rate...Someone's going to try and kill one another...)

Nemu:......

Yukio: (Besides Rin and Shiemi...I can't trust the others now...)

Rin: (Is this....All my fault? If only I wasn't born...Then Everyone...Would be happy...)

Mephsito: -Grins-

Everyone:......

Admit It...You all don't trust one another...At this rate...You will all try to kill each other...

Good relationships are built on trust...

However...There are at times where the trust between you and others can be destroyed...

All you got to say is...

Everyone: (I no longer trust you...)

TBC.