02

'' wake up ,wake up I'm going to be late '' my brother cried.

'' ugh, ok now go I'm going to get dressed''

my big brother walked out of my room and now i slept again dreaming about aliens. '' ROSE WE'RE  UNDER  ATTACK , ALIEN, THEYRE HERE'' my brother screamed in my ear. i got out of bed faster than a fox. '' where are they ?'' i said with my huge baseball bat.

'' come on get ready for school '' he said as he walk out of my room. 

'' jackass''

i got dressed in black legging and a t-shirt that says  ' I'm an alien ' . i ran down got an apple and hope in my brother's car.Mom already take my baby sister to school and dad was at work.I looked at him and give him the ' I'm sorry' look. He look at what I'm wearing and said '' NO you are a crazy alien not just an alien''. i laughed a bit.

'' i love you jack''

" i love you too baby sis ''

we soon arrived there. '' shit I'm late '' said jack '' bye rose''. He then ran to his class. I just took my time as i walk to my class i entered as i was texting a comment on YouTube.

Everyone was looking at me as i was texting ,  maybe because im a Alien. Mrs west said '' late again rose '' and a boy i think in the class whispered '' badass''.

'' sorry mrs west ''

she nodded,i went sat next to my bestie , a Blondie with blue eyes and pinky lips . '' omg lily, there a new video of a alien ship'' i said happily.

 '' shh I'm trying to understand math ''

I stared at her and  saw her frustration so I stayed shut.I was doodling in my table for what felt like hours.

"Rose were you paying attention "

I nodded my head but I really didn't even look at her.

"  So Rose what's the last thing I said " she Asked  I then looked up and saw her with that huge smirk on her face.

"You said: so Rose what's the last thing I said " i said being Savage.And the class were gazing at me as if I just touch a poison Alien.

" deten-- "

Ring  Ring Ring

With that everyone including me run as fast as we could , I ran fast because I don't want another detention. But the class ran because some of them wanted to act I'll before chemistry but cone on they're idoits.

I walked to my locker and Lilly soon caught up, "How dare you , if she gave you detention how will I survive studying for the math test without you-"

She stop when her crush walk by us. Her crush was a boy on the soccer team , he's a normal boy with brown hair and blue eyes but he has six pack ads so she's really pathetic!

"You and your crush are ughh so patchetic " I Told her. Her face fell and it looks like I had made her mad.

"YOU DIDN'T DARE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS PATCHETIC BECAUSE OF THOSE ALIEN THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH, YOU -"

I walked  away  from her and her craziness and skip chemistry and went to lunch and let me tell there are many people that skip so it was fine. Well I hope no one tells my mom.

I soon went home and slept. Like a idiot.