Chapter 2

I ran straight to Tony's music shop. His music shop was cozy. It was just a small little building, painted black. Funny how I could take such a liking to such a small building. I really did need to paint it...

"T!" I half-yelled as I ran into the building, hugging Tony half to death.

"Chris! How's my girl?" He asked, ruffling my hair. I giggled.

"I'm good!"

"First day go well?"

"Mhm!"

"Any cute boys~?"

"Tonyyy!!!" I whined and blushed.

"Fine fine. I've just gotta watch out for my girl." He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

I slipped away when Tony was talking to a customer and retreated behind the counter. I sat down on the stool and rested my head on my hands, thinking about what Tony said.

I didn't really like anyone

But someone did fascinate me...

This 'Soul' really did fascinate me. He was an albino first of all. How many albinos live on this Earth?? Hm. And that the fact he judges everything whether it's cool or not, makes me guess he thinks he's cool. And a popular I guess. Man, I hate populars, they're the bully type... I don't know, but he can't be trusted. No one can. No one besides Tony.

But then again

They all fascinated me.

Then I remembered.

Remembered something important.

"T!! Where's my baby?!" I yelled to him.

"In the back!" He yelled back.

I ran to the back of the store, ignoring the strange looks from the customers.

Yup, I was the odd one in the shop.

Once I made it to the back I immediately saw my purple guitar. Yes, that was my baby. Tony had given it to me once he found out I could play. I laughed when he gave it to me. It was purple. Just like my hair. At first I wasn't ok with him just giving me the guitar, but he insisted. I finally excepted, and I know play it almost everyday.

I walked into the mini little recording studio he had. I would just record for fun. I wouldn't do anything with it. I couldn't. Hell, I was scared if someone found out I could sing, let alone play guitar. I'm not afraid to play in public. I'm afraid of them judging me.

I started playing my guitar.

Let's just say I was playing my guitar for a few hours.

"Chris!!" Tony called out to me.

"Yeah?!"

"I'm going to go get some Mc Donald's! Want anything?"

Shit. It was really that late?

"No! I'm good, I should get going anyway!"

"Alright." I heard the shop door open and close.

I set down my guitar and headed outside. I zipped up my hoodie, walking with my hands in my pockets. I had my headphones on my head, as if I'd ever dream of taking them off.

"Well I was there on the day, they sold the cause for the queen

And when the lights all went out, we watched our lives on the screen..."

I sang softly as I walked to the DWMA. Hey, why not sleep on the roofs tonight? I chuckled to myself.

"I hate the ending myself, but it started with an alright scene.