A Day By Myself

Rin's POV

The date, as usual, was amazing. I could be at ease with Len instead of tensing up nervously like I used to around him. He was everything I wanted, and I really don't want to loose him. I walked back to the dorm. However, I just saw that Lily was there and not Luka.

She was lying on her sister's bed and played video games on her PlayStation with headphones on and was playing video games as usual. "Haha! Let's go Prestige!"

I was confused with the game she was playing as I laid down on my bed, opening my book and reading thoroughly through it. Even so, I was wondering where Luka went. She must have signed the music club paper because I saw her name on it, unless Gakupo had a sister named Luka.

I took out my phone since I heard a buzz from it. Luka just texted me when I was just wondering about her.

I'm engaged. Call me Luka Kamui from now on

I immediately dropped my phone and started to squeal in joy. I jumped next to Lily and gave her a bone crushing hug.

"Lily! Lilylilylilylilyy!!!" I exclaimed as Lily kept her focus on the game, though her face was turning blue.

"Rin, get off me! I'm almost at level 55!" Lily exclaimed as I got off of her and jumped around.

"Luka's engaged!!!"

She rolled her eyes, still trained on her video game. "I already know, Rin. Gakupo told me all the details and I already had my time of celebration. Now I will celebrate again when I get enough XP!" Lily said, killing someone in the game.

Even though I've only known Lily for a few days, I understood a lot about her. Including the fact that she took video games much more seriously than finals exams.

Maybe that's why she's been in this college for quite a while and she isn't graduating soon while Luka's graduating a few months from now and she's a year younger than Lily.

Lily took the course of game designing. She also takes engineering classes since she was interested in machines and stuff, mainly guns but I can let that slide. Those two subjects are what are literally saving her life.

Still, I was so happy for Luka for getting engaged. I was about to get really sappy due to this fact. I almost wanted to yell 'Love is in the air' but then I remembered Lily's situation and her breakup with Big Al.

Lily actually reminded me of someone in particular. Yukari. The way she reacts to another girl being with the one she likes. The way she has a tomboy attitude after.

No. No no no. I don't want to end up forgetting them. Piko, Oliver, Yuki, Aoki, Yukari, and iO. I didn't want to end up like Luka, who forgot Miku Hatsune even existed. They went to the same high school and everything. Thank God for that music club, because then I'll see them.

The main thing I was worried about, was Len. We could end up like Big Al and Lily. I'm aware that Miku joined the music club, but I wanted to be in it so bad. I wanted to see all of my friends and everything. I haven't seen them in a while. I really only talk to Yukari every once in a while, but she's struggling so I rarely talk to her.

Yuki and Oliver are honor students at their college since they skipped a few grades. As honor students, they have to keep up their reputation so I really can't talk much.

Piko graduated early and took a gaming designing career. Aoki is still in college. She's the one I would likely talk to, but all she's doing is talking to Piko. It seems likely she forgot about the rest of us.

iO, Yukari's boyfriend, isn't exactly someone I want to talk to. He's those people who like there call me 'Dandere Trash Girl' still. I still ignore it, but I would be better off not talking to him.

I went outside of the dorm by myself for once and walked around the city. I found myself looking at a bar, even though I don't drink. I looked at the name of the place.

Sakine Heaven

The name sounded familiar. I took my seat next to an old guy with a glass of half- drunken beer. He reeked of alcohol but it was the only seat left in the bar, since it was a weekend.

"First time, dandelion?" I heard an unfamiliar female voice ask. I looked up to see a bartender with chocolate brown hair and wore red.

"M-Meiko?" I asked as she laughed with a smile. I didn't recognize her at first, since the only voice I've heard from her were snarky remarks and yelling at Kaito.

"Yep. It's me, Rin. What would you like to drink?" Meiko asked, referring to the shelves of different types of drinks behind her.

"U-Um, is there anything non-alcoholic?" I asked as Meiko started to laugh heartily. I was flushed pink in embarrassment.

"Geez, it's called Sakine Heaven for a reason. You really haven't changed at all, Rin. Here, just try some," Meiko said and poured a glass of what looked like orange juice. The bottle had said Sunset Citrus. "You've always been the shy one. And, an orange lover. It's orange flavored. It'll taste like, orange cider," Meiko said and winked.

I picked up the cup which had a bit of a fiz. I was right about the fact that it looked like orange juice. It seemed to be something like beer. My hands were trembling on the handle of the cup, quite a bit nervous. It would be the first time I drink alcohol.

I held the cup up to my lip and took a sip. My eyes widened as I was a bit confused with the flavor. It tasted good, yet it tastes bad. Almost like, rotten oranges, but good oranges. I had to take another sip to make sure of it.

It tasted, good. Like fresh orange juice which was the best fruit in the world. The flavor made me think, happy thoughts.

The day that I got into the college with Len, that day that we kissed by the lockers, the day we won prom king and queen. I miss all of these memories, but it's possible that I could have them again.