0.3

if you could read the authors note @ the bottom that'd be cool. hope you enjoy !

---
on sundays I had night classes. they ran from 6-7:30pm, and in all honesty, I wasn't expecting anyone to show up. nevertheless, I threw on some decent clothing-- a striped crop top and a pair of faded overalls-- and stuffed my drawstring bag with a few things before heading out the door, taking an umbrella with me. The pouring rain beat against the top of my umbrella as I walked down the noisy street. 

New York was always noisy. whether it was the sound of rain, cars, people talking, yelling, whispering, or music playing out of shops, there was always some sort of noise. the town was full of life, no matter the time of day.

walking into the empty studio, I noticed a familiar face. Kurt sat in a stool, doodling away in her black sketchbook. 

"what'cha drawing?" I asked. she jumped visibly. "sorry, didn't mean to startle you." 

"it's okay," she laughed. "just a sketch." 

i nodded my head. "you won't tell on me if i drink a little, will you?" 

"not if you share," she smirked mischievously. 

"of course," I smiled, pulling a small bottle of strawberry vodka from my drawstring bag. I tilted my head back, pouring the cool liquid down my throat, then handed the bottle to her. 

she copied my actions, only when she was done with her sip, she exhaled and stuck her tongue out. 

"not used to vodka?" I asked. 

"not without a chaser," she laughed. 

i joined her laugh, and grabbed a few large bottles of paint and a big canvas. i poured the red and blue paint onto small paper plates, because palettes are overrated. i took a large paint brush and started painting random lines with it. Kurt watched, entertained, but didn't speak. as if what i was doing was too intriguing to kill with words. 

"want to help?" i asked. 

"well, what do you envision the end product looking like?" 

"oh, come on. art doesn't always have to have a plan behind it. i have no idea what the end product will look like, nor do i care. i just want to paint, and have fun with it. care to join?" 

"i've never started a piece without an idea of how i want it to look," she said, as if she couldn't believe someone would do that. 

"well, there's a first time for everything." 

she stood up from the table, pushed her glasses up, and threw her hands into the red paint. i smiled uncontrollably as she pressed her hands against the canvas and dragged them down. her hair fell into her face but she didn't care, and it was beautiful. i followed her actions by throwing my hands into the blue paint and dragging them down the canvas. we both carelessly threw colours onto the previously blank slate, so to speak, taking small breaks in between to drink. 

i was covered in blue paint, and kurt was covered in red, by the end, and we were both pretty tipsy, but not drunk. the canvas we had painted on looked like a mess, but  masterpiece all the same. i turned my head towards kurt, who looked beautiful with the straps of her tank top falling down her shoulders, her hair in her face, which had a smile pasted onto it. at that point, maybe out of drunken carelessness, i couldn't help but kiss her. her beauty was overwhelming, and i was tired of holding it in. 

as i pulled away, she laughed. "i've been waiting for that," she admitted. 

i smiled. "come home with me."

"what?" she asked, as if she couldn't believe her ears.

"come home with me," i repeated. 

"i- you know what? okay." 

"okay?"

"okay," she repeated herself. "i'll go." 

i smiled wide, grabbing her hand and our stuff, and walking out the door. it was still raining, but neither of us cared if we got wet. we walked quickly to my apartment, hand in hand the whole way. when we finally got to the elevator, kurt kissed me immediately. not like the kiss we'd shared previously- this one was full of lust and anticipation, it was fast, rough, and careless. the other held passion and was slow and soft. 

the elevator carried us to my floor, and we both walked quickly to my room, where kurt fell onto the bed, pulling her pants off almost immediately. i unbuttoned my overalls, allowing me to slip my shirt off, revealing my bare chest as i wasn't wearing a bra. 

i hung over her, keeping our bodies close as i rejoined our lips. this time a new part of our mouths were introduced to each other: our tongues. my hands felt every beautiful curve of her body, holding her close. she breathed heavily, as did i. she broke the kiss and nervously spoke. 

"i've never been with a girl," she choked out. 

"are you ready to be?" i asked.

"i-i'm not sure."

i threw my body down next to her, pulling her into me. "we don't have to have sex."

"i want to," she said. "i'm just nervous." 

"i don't want your first time with another girl to be drunken and sloppy. i want it to be passionate and full of love, and you should be sober. we can do this another time." 

she rolled over so her face was close to mine, and kissed me softly. that kiss was the last thing i remember before falling asleep in her arms. 

--

okay so wowza this was sort of an eventful chapter. they'll prob be dating in another chapter or two. 

anyways,

i'm thinking of doing a Q&A for this book, so if you have any questions about this book, or me, leave 'em in the comments and I'll answer them in another part, which will prob be up this weekend.