raven

The villain we fought against was very hard to beat and all of us could tell it took a real struggle for bb when he walk in u could see he was limping and his arm was really beaten and the fact he wouldn't let me heal which really pisser me off but u had to respect his decision . Right now I'm sitting in the corner while cy is playing video games and star and robin is trying to make dinner but failing because they seem like they can't keep their hands of each other.

When I began to stans up beastboy comes in but not in his normal form but in wolf form. The wolf walk to the fridge and grab a raw steak and walk back to his room. "Maybe someone should go check on beastboy .And that someone should be you rae"one don't call me rae and two why me."because if he's still in work form he might not attack you like he did cyborg when he went into his room and tryed to take a plate with a steak on it"fine I'll go.

As I make my way to beastboy room I just couldn't stop thinking what if he attaches me what if he don't remember me,would he hurt me.ok now I'm just being paranoid.when I apporch his room it wasn't as junky as I thought it would be it was clean minus the pile of bones in the corner. I was just about to pick up the bones when I herd deep breathing.The breathing came from a lion aka beastboy.The lion jump up and block me from leaving it was like he wanted me to stay with him.I could tell he was tired but I didn't know was what he wanted from me.that's when he motion his head to the floor still confused I told him I didn't get it that's when he walk back to where he was but put a pillow next to him."you want me to lay with you"he nodded his head.me secretly happy I went and lay down next to him and boy was he warm and soft.The next thing I know I could barely keep my eyes open and fell asleep next to beastboy.

I know its been forever since my last update but don't worry I'm back with new ideas on how I want to finishe this book.