The MentalBreakdown

Mary Jane's POV

I woke up feeling thirsty. I looked around me, no one is here.
I stood up from my bed and went downstairs, i can hear Drake and Micheal's  voices talking to each other.

At the small table at the kitchen i saw Drake and Micheal eating bacon. The moment i saw drake my heart skipped a beat and i felt happy then i got confused... i feel the same way for micheal.

"Jane, how are you feeling? you must be thirsty. Here" micheal said offering his wine glass filled with red liquid that im guessing is blood, its smell was welcoming, i hesitantly grabbed it while i sat next to Drake.

"You've been out for two days and i was worried sick" he said. Im still staring at the glass then finally took a sip, i had'nt realized that i finished it until i opened my eyes. The glass broke when fangs extended from my teeth.

I lowered my hand to pick a broken piece of glass and i got cut, i was shocked,because it was not a  cut but... a vision... i had a vision.

"You turned her! Knowing of the tragedy she had been through! Knowing! that im her mate" micheal said.

"That is exactly why i turned her. To get my claim"

Both their fangs are revealed and their eyes crimson. 
The tension in the room is getting thick. Micheal kicked drake that send him flying to the wall. Drake plastered a smirk wiping a bit of blood from his lips.
"She is mine" micheal growled.

"Also mine" drake replied.

"Mary jane?" The voice of micheal caused me to snap out of my vision.
"You're-" i trailed off. "And-"
I cant even speak properly. "My mates-" i was in shock another vision comes to me.

"I will only obey you if you take away my suffering"

I saw myself in a car with micheal driving. He looked over at me, looking at me straight in the eye.

"You hated them all your life and you wanted freedom, its better this way. Everything will be fine, you'll be as normal as you can ne with me"

Tears were streaming down my face as i recall that memory, i didnt hate them, i loved my parents and now... they are gone.
I feel like im about to have a mental breakdown.

"whats happening!?" drake raised his voice from panic as he stood at his seat.

Micheal who was patting my back to comfort me also stood up. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!! IDIOT! you knew that this was bound to happen!!" micheal glared at drake.

crying, another vision came to me.

"Assasination of the derlocks complete boss" a hooded figure said over the phone.

"I will handle the girl sir, just send my regards to mr.X"

Back to reality, the two were beside me. worried.

"I....will..g-get my.....revenge" i said before letting the darkness consume me.

₩₩₩₩₩₩*₩₩₩₩₩*₩₩₩₩₩*

A/N

Who do you guys think mr.X is??
Hmmm

×○×○