A U T H O R' S N O T E

As you might have guessed, this book is my first thriller. Hope you all like it. I really put in a lot of effort in this. You might find similarities with "I know what you did last summer" and "pretty little liars" but this story is completely mine. I repeat, it is my creation and not a copy.
There are some disturbing situations. If you are uncomfortable with any of them, I would suggest that you stop reading.
If you have any difficulty in understanding what's happening, please use the comments section to ask me or your fellow readers your quarries. If you like the chapters please vote for it.
The story begins with each of the girls sharing their experience in the new term of highschool, where it's all possible...
So, happy reading!😎
Sirin❣

P.S.- In the middle of a few parts,there is an additional note marked as X explaining some things. Till a certain part, four of the characters shall give their personal views and the story shall move forward in that format. Then the story shall continue in the narrative style. Thank you!

Enjoy this action packed, mind boggling, psychological thriller which explains the complicated, confused and developing minds of teenagers.
All rights reserved.
All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.