"Wild Heart/s"

This chapter will be a combination of r5 and the vamps so ya'll vampettes and r5 family will like this <3

////

Riker's POV

"Hello.. Andre... Whazzup... No... What?! That's sick!... Sure... No problem about that.... Fine... Alright... You're like my mother... Alright alright... Goodbye then."

That was andre, our manager, turns out that we'll be having a little guest in couple of shows, he hasn't told me yet but i bet they're awesome.

"Who was that?" My little sister, rydel, told me.

"Andre, he wants us to come to the office right now for a quick announcement about tour"

"Oh.." She said "alright" she stood up and headed towards the door, i looked at the guys, shrugged and went outside as well, we all got inside six (my car) and drove off.

----

Brad's POV

So when you guys were away, we have signed to EMI records, joe is the name of our manager and he seems cool.

So were here at some other office waiting for some other band to come for a huge announcement, i get a feeling this would be awesome.

I looked at tris beside me and looked back once again at me fingers and played with them, i'm nevrvous to see who walks in that door.

Tristan held me hand, he then intertwined it with each other, i looked at him and smiled.

We may not know what we are but the little things like this it doesn't matter anymore.

Suddenly, 3 blondes and 2 brunettes came inside, i removed my hand from tristan and we all stood up.

We shook hands with them then sat down again.

They look nice, but fucking their lead singer is hooooooot.

"Sooooo" Joe said

"Let's cut to the chase, shall we?" Their manager said

"That's not cool, let them bond first then we'll tell them" Joe said, told you he's cool.

"They can bond later after the annoucement" Their manager said, he's not cool =.=

Joe rolled his eyes and has no choice but agreed.

"So the vamps are coming on tour with r5"

We cheered and high fived each other.

I hugged tristan through the neck and hugged me back, i swear eyes were on us but we didn't care at all, all that mattered is us.

He spun me around, i saw james smiling at us, he's a supportive friend.

"Uhm.. Sorry to disturb but what are you guys" we heard a voice and pulled away

"Uhm.. We're bestfriends since kindergarden so this is normal for us" I said

"Yeah" Tris said

"Yeah, say that to yourselves" We heard james

"Shut up james" I gave him a death glare

"Okay before you guys bond, we'll leave." Joe said exiting with andre.

We sat down and stared at each other for a moment.

"Sooooooo" The girl with blonde hair said breaking the silence.

"Tell us your names and part!" A brunette haird boy said

"Well.. I'm bradley simpson, lead singer" I said

"And i'm tristan evans, drummer"

"I'm james mcvey, guitarist"