ASSIGNED MISSION.

ELSA'S P.O.V.

Sweat rolled down my forehead as I somersaulted, high in the air, dodging Merida's arrows. I made the perfect landing on all fours then performed a speedy sweep kick, knocking Mer off her feet. I pointed my gun at her chest and she sighed in defeat.

"God damn it." She muttered. I laughed and helped her up.

"I win. Again." I chuckle and unload my gun, setting it on the table. Mer collected her arrows. We had been training for the last four hours and now Anna and Punzie (Rapunzel) strided over.

"Ah, I see Elsa whipped you again Mer." Punzie smirked.  

"Oh shut up. I had something in my eye." Mer said sarcastically. We all laughed and I took a swig from my water bottle before chucking it to Merida who sculled it down. 

"Okay guys, we've been assigned a mission!" Anna beamed. She was always the energetic one in the group. And by group I mean the top ranking, deadliest spy agents in a top secret federal agency. 

"What do we got?" I asked, releasing my hair from it's braid so that it fell in blonde waves down my shoulder. Our group was called the big four. I was the leader in the group and if you mess with me I'll kick your ass. No offense.

"We're being assigned, under-cover to...High School!" Anna cried in joy. Mer spat out her water. Rapunzel's jaw dropped open. I just stared in disbelief.

"High School? What the heck do you mean?" Rapunzel protested. "Last week we were in the Himalayas and now we're going to High School?"

"This can't be right. I'm going to see Olaf." I said. Olaf was the head of our organization. I threw on my leather jacket and left the training gym. I boarded a fancy glass elevator, pressing my index finger upon a pad. I allowed it to scan my finger print and the speaker inside greeted me.

"Take me to Olaf's office please." I requested and the elevator shot downwards, underground. I watched the numbers as the elevator plunged deeper under ground. -23,-24,-25,-26,-27..

The elevator binged open at level -40. I strided out and down a marble corridor, where Olaf's personal receptionist, Gothel, greeted me with her toothy smile. 

"I need to see Olaf." I declared. Gothel smiled sweetly and pushed a button.

"Olaf, Elsa is her to visit." She called and a buzz was heard in the distance. I thanked her and entered Olaf's office at the end of the hall.

"Elsa! Come in, i'm not surprised to find you here." Olaf greeted. I smiled and took a seat.

"I'm actually here to discuss the mission you've assigned us. Why this mission?" I asked. Olaf sighed.

"Elsa. You and the girls are the best of the best. It may be high school, but it's just as deadly and dangerous as your previous missions. Especially because our rival agency is sending their best agents under cover as well. We need to achieve the mission before they can." Olaf explained. I gasped. Our rival organization was the guardians federal. Although they were also the 'good' guys, didn't mean we liked them.

"Ok then. I understand." I said. "We won't let you down."

"You never do."

"When do we leave?"

"High School starts tomorrow. I've arranged for a private jet to transport you girls over tonight."

"Okay. Thanks Olaf." I stood to leave but Olaf gave me one more piece of information.

"And Elsa. The guardians most skilled member is one of their undercover on this mission. Look out for him."

"Who is he?" I asked suspiciously.

"Jack Frost." 

MERIDA'S P.O.V.

Elsa had informed us with every inch of the plan as we sat, dining on shrimp salad, in a private jet. A part of me was excited to start at High School. As a child, I'd been found on the streets at three years old and raised by the organization. 

My parents had been murdered by the most villainous criminal, Pitch Black. He disappeared ten years ago, but the organization kept tabs. All four of us despised him with a burning hate, so sensational, and we all vowed to destroy him. It was worse for Elsa, whose parents had been murdered right in front of her as a toddler. Punzie had been asleep when her parents were killed. 

"Ladies, we've arrived at your destination. Riverton High School." The speakers informed and all four of us gathered our luggage. 

"Ladies, let's do this." Elsa smiled.

"I'm ready to kick ass!" I cried. We all laughed.

"Slow down Mer. There will be plenty of ass to kick once we're actually there." Rapunzel laughed.

"And just think about all the boys..." Anna murmured. We rolled our eyes and laughed.

The first chapters not all that good, but the next is much more action packed. Anyways thx for reading, make sure to give suggestions and i'll fit it in somewhere. Thx!!!