Kris and Ace

First of all, Tagalog is my first language so sorry if my English grammars are wrong.

   "Why do you care that much to that alpaca stuff animal? You're already in your 20's I think you should just give it away or throw it", Tao said while Kris was unpacking his things from his baggage.

   "This stuff animal is one of the most important thing ever for me Tao, I'll never throw it away", Kris smiled looking at the alpaca stuff animal.

   "It's just a stuff toy", - Tao

   "No, it's not. This stuff animal reminds me lot of someone that I met before", - Kris

-- FLASHBACK 2 YEARS AGO --

Before debuting as an EXO member, Kris worked as a salesman in a stuff toy shop in Seoul so he can have money to pay for his rented small apartment and for his daily needs too. Kris actually hated working in a stuff toy shop because he hates childish stuffs. 

   "Excuse me, I want to buy an alpaca stuff animal but I can't reach it because it was on the higher part of the level. Is it ok if you can get it for me?", the young lady asked. Of course, as a salesman Kris just did it and reached the alpaca stuff animal the young lady asking for.

   "Here", Kris smiled and he gave the alpaca stuff animal to the young lady who wants to buy it. The lady can't stop smiling how happy she was when she held the alpaca stuff animal.

   "Thank you", the lady smiled and she went to the counter to pay.

After Kris work, he waited for the public bus to go home. He rode in a public bus and he met the young lady in the bus who bought an alpaca stuff animal a while ago in his shop. Kris sat at the back of the bus and he saw how the young lady happy hugging the alpaca stuff animal and she was even talking to it which Kris find a little funny. The bus stopped because an old lady was dropping by to her final destination but the young lady with her alpaca stuff animal saw the old lady carrying a lot of heavy plastic bags so she help her.

   "Thank you, you're so kind", the old lady said. The young lady smiled to her when she heard the bus closed it doors and left. She was surprised so she tried her best to stop the bus for leaving.

   "No wait! Stop the bus! Hey! Stop the bus! Stop the bus!", the young lady said running after the bus but the bus driver didn't hear her when one of the bus driver's passengers saw her from his window trying to stop the bus.

   "Stop the bus! You left one of the passenger there", Kris said to the driver.

   "Sorry but I have to get the other passengers to there destinations first we can comeback later", the driver answered.

Kris was a little bit disappointed so he just went back to his seat but while he was going back to his seat, Kris noticed that the young lady left her alpaca stuff animal she just bought a while ago from the shop where he was working. Kris took it and he just remember how the young lady was so happy when she bought the stuff animal and he just knew the reason why the lady was desperately trying to stop the bus.

   "After how many years I earned money to buy that alpaca stuff animal and just like that it's gone", Ace said sitting on the side of the quiet dark road. Two hours later, Ace fell asleep at the side of the road. She didn't notice that a bus just stopped just in front of her when someone talked to her.