x-Christa-x

So I spent almost 3 and a half hours with Christa today. It was fun. We picked her up at about 1:15 and brought her to the band cookout. We ate, received awards,and played football. So she goes and asks if theres a way to go play basketball.... well the band director didn't have a key to the gym so we kept playing football with my dad and brother. My dad was decent until I got home but different story. So she wanted to play basketball so I asked my dad if we could go to the rec and he said yes. I just wanted to please her. (Wow I sound so bad.) We played ball for maybe 45 minutes. I tricked my dad into making it seem like the pay to get in was 10 each. So we walked to the store afterwards and she got a Twix ice cream and a root beer. I got a M&M ice cream sandwich and a drink as well. We walked around and we went to the rec (park part.) We played around and stuff and then we walked to my brothers and he wasn't there. We texted my mom and she sent my dad. WELL CHRISTA had to be at her dad's place by 6:00 or... you know trouble. So I live so far out it would take a while so me and her start walking. We start on Floyd rd. and start walking. We walk for 15 min and were half way to her moms (where my dad is driving to) and she starts freaking out. We only left at 5:10 and it was 5:30 just about. My dad gets there and texts Christa's phone. She tells him to come out and take a right and he legit flew down the road he slammed on the breaks when he saw us because he was going so fast. We jumped in the back of the truck and get low (cops and shit.) So she starts directing my dad to her dad's house. We finally get there and she says text me. I said why (lol irdk why I said that.) She said because I want you text me. So when I got home I texted her. Well I also texted my other friend. They asked if I asked if I could date her. (ME: BRUH...WTF?...WYM) Well what I found out was someone has been spreading rumors and wording to people that we date. TO BE HONEST I FLIP OUT AND ASK CHRISTA IF SHE KNOWS WHOS SAYING THIS (I didn't want Javion to find out so like :/) Quote: "Because we art dating as far as I know I wouldn't cheat I just said I <3" (I had to ask if art is aren't and it is.) So I'm confused slightly. I love her but its that one scenario where you don't wanna ruin a friendship. (Once a wise person said if your friendship is real you'll be friends after a breakup)

Update soon?