Chapter 1: A New Day, New Year, at a New School!

(A/n, Sorry that After all this time, it took me so long to actually update the first chapter. But, enjoy! ('v')/)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep! Beep! Beeep!

Ugh... It's morning already? (Y/n) Thought to herself after turning off her alarm. She then got up and did all her regular morning routines. After she got out of the shower, (Y/N) then looked at her new uniform. It was a green emblem blazer with a beige skirt that is up to knee length.

I wish I wasn't smart, so then I didn't have to transfer schools. I'm going to miss my friends so much... but at least the skirt is pretty long so it can cover me up..

(Y/n) had gotten very amazing grades in her test which were completely above average. The principle had to have a conference with her parents about her grades and how she has to be transferred to an academy for intelligent students. As (Y/N) began walking, she then spotted her two good friends, Misaki and Hanako. Misaki's hair is a very light shade of red and has light orange eyes. She is a very cheerful girl who always make (Y/n) smile and laugh when she's sad. Then there was Hanako who has dirty blond hair and dark blue eyes. She is super shy and talks very quietly with such a soft voice, but is so lovable. 

"Misaki! Hanako!!" (Y/n) shouted as she was running to them when her (H/C) hair waving back and forth.

"Ah! Heya (Y/N)!" Misaki shouted back as she was running to her for a big embrace.

"G-Good Morning, (Y/N) chan..." Hanako said very softly.

"I can't believe I have to transfer schools because of those stupid tests.." (Y/N) muttered as the trio were walking.

"Hey, cheer up! You should be happy that you got such amazing grades. As you can see, I practically bombed my tests, but still, Hanako and I are still cheering for you! Right, Hanako?"Misaki the faced Hanako.

"Yes, I'm cheering for you as well (Y/N) chan.." Hanako said with a warm smile.

"Thanks you guys, you really know how to cheer someone up." (Y/N) sang and then skipped.

"Oh, just curious, but which school are you transferring to?" Misaki asked.

"I'm going to Musashi Academy." (Y/N) stated and then saw her friends with surprised glances, " Um... guys, what's wrong?"

"Don't you know? That academy is like, for totally stuck up rich kids." Misaki answered.

"It's true." Hanako agreed.

"What?! Really?!" (Y/N) asked in total shock. Then the trio reached her school. It was huge, it was two times larger than her previous school she was going to. It had about 5 different buildings in the whole campus. (Y/N) stared at it in awe. " I can't believe I never noticed this huge school.."

" I guess it's because you pay more attention to us whenever we walk to school." Misaki said as she then patted (Y/n)'s back, "Well, time for us to part ways, we'll see you after school."

"Hope you have a nice day there (Y/N) chan" Hanako added as she and Misaki started walking off to their school.

"See you guys.." (Y/N) whispered as she entered the Academy looking at every inch of her surroundings. As she was walking to go to the office she heard a lot of screams which took her by surprise and was growing closer to her. She turned back to see what it was, and saw like 200 girls on some kind of stampede.

"I hope  Takuya kun notices me!!!!" One girl yelled.

"As if he would notice your presence, he'll obviously look at me and my perfect beauty!" Another girl added.

"NOTICE ME SEIYA SENPAI!!!!!!!!!!!!" a girl shouted as loud as she can.

"Wha-OOF!!!" (Y/N) was then ran overed by the crazy girls, "Owchies... What was that even about?" She then got up to see what happened. All the girls formed some kind of circle and (Y/N) wondered why and went to one of the girl's. "Um, excuse but what's going on?"

"Don't you know, these are the most cutest of the guys in the school! There names are Takuya Akitashoten and Seiya Nanase!" the girl shouted in her ear.

"Okay, okay, I got that." (Y/N) then bumped into a lot of the fangirls to see what they look like. One had brown hair and black eyes who was just glaring at all the girls. Then right next to him, was a boy a bit shorter and had blond hair and amber eyes who was waving at everyone with a big smile plastered on his face. Both of the boys then took notice of the (H/C) girl. (Y/N) was then confused was pushed to the ground.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Seiya and Takuya are looking at me!!!" a girl said who was the one who pushed (Y/N) to the ground.Both of the boys then walked up to (Y/N) which made all the girls look disappointed.  

The blond haired boy asked,"Hey, are you okay, and by the way, are you by chance the new girl who transferred here?" He then grabbed your hand and pulled you up.

"Why yes I am, and who are you?" (Y/N) asked.

"Oh, how rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Seiya Nanase and right there is my friend Takuya Akitashoten. Now what's your name?" Seiya the said.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N). It's nice to meet you Seiya and Takuya." (Y/N) replied with a small smile. Seiya had a bigger smile and then (Y/N) faced Takuya and he just glared at her. Does he not like me? "So, Seiya, how did you know I was coming here?"

"Oh! Sorry that I forgot to tell you earlier,"Seiya replied,"But the thing is that Takuya and I were assigned to show you around the school. "So, come on (Y/N) chan, let's go on an adventure to explore the magical place known as Musashi Academy!!" he then sang as he pulled (Y/N)'s hand.

"Stop acting like a 5 year old, idiot." Takuya muttered.

"Aww... stop acting like a grumpy grump, Takuya, we're supposed to make this academy look fun to (Y/N) chan! ;^;" Seiya pouted.

"Whatever...T_T" Takuya groaned as he was walking behind you and Seiya. 

This is going to a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how do you like the story so far?  (^o^)/