Chapter 1 Soccer Tournamet

Kathy's POV

I woke up to my alarm. I begin to get frustrated, and took my pillow and threw it at my alarm. I quickly stood up and put my alarm but on my stand. I groaned as I walk into my bathroom and forgot it was close.

"Ouch!" I screamed as I held my nose.

I opened the door and turned on the lights. I did all the brushing my teeth, showering, and basically my routine. I remembered today was my soccer tournament so I ran quickly to the closet. Luckily, I didn't hit the door. I grabbed all of my soccer things. I wore my soccer outfit so when I get to the tournament, I don't have to change. I roughly put my cleats and soccer things in my soccer bag and went out of my bathroom. I grabbed my phone, charger, and headphones. I checked my phone and saw 3 messages from Victoria and 2 from Vanessa.
They texted me at 3 in the morning, well Vanessa just said goodnight. Don't they remember we have to wake up at 7:00 in the morning. It's not surprising to me that they stay up that late.

"You guys do too much in the middle of the morning." I said

I turned off my phone and went downstairs. My mom and dad left to work already so it was only me and brother at home. Johnny (my brother) is still sleeping, that boy stays up like there's no tomorrow. I walked to the refrigerator and made myself some breakfast.
I just ate waffles with syrup.

"Why do I constantly eat so much?" I questioned myself. (FOOD IS LIFE)

I put my plate into the sink and sat on the couch as I was waiting for Victoria's mom to pick me up. Since my parents had to go to work, Ms. Che (Victoria's Mom) wanted to drive us to the tournament so my parents already knew.

Beep BEEP BEEP

I grabbed my bag and ran outside. I put in my garage passcode and walked to Ms. Che's car.

"Chau Co." I said (This is how to greet so someone older than you in Vietnamese)

"Hi sweetie." Ms. Che

I sat in the back with Victoria who is sleeping. I knew she would sleep in the car since she stayed up at 3 in the morning. I snap chatted her sleeping and put it on my story. We were on our way to pick Vanessa up. I was just talking to Ms. Che about school and soccer.

3 mins later

We finally got to Vanessa's house and I took my phone out and went on my snapchat. I recorded Vanessa while she was doing some musicallys. Ms. Che honked her car and Vanessa turned around looking like a tomato. I laughed as she opened the door.

"Vanessa, you are obsessed with musically." I laughed

"Ok and?, at least I'm better than you." Vanessa said as she rolled her eyes

" I never said I was better than you, you brought that one up." I said

"Just shut up already." Vanessa said

"Okay." I laughed

2 hours later

"Wake up girls, we're here." Ms. Che said

I slowly stood up and rubbed my eyes as I saw the sun shining right in front of me. It was still early cause it was like 9:30 am. We don't compete until 11:00 am. Vanessa and Victoria were still sleeping so I grabbed my hard cover books and bang them together. I started to yelled "I DIDN'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE YALL, YALL NOT GONNA GET TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF ME!" I kept yelling until Victoria grabbed my books and rolled the Windows then threw them outside.