Soccer Tournament Pt. 2

Kathy's POV

We finally got to the Tournament and we open the doors and got out to get our stuff from the trunk. I grabbed my bags and close the trunk. We began to walk into the tournament as my heart was beating fast. I was nervous.

"Hey, you okay there?" Victoria asked

"Yea just a little bit nervous." I said looking down

"Hey, we're all nervous but don't stress it out on yourself ." Vanessa said

I nodded my head and began to look forward. We made it to the doors and Vanesa began opening them. We walked inside and woah the place was crowded. We began to walk forward as we see our coaches.

"Hey! There are my favorite players." Coach Hill said

"There's our favorite coach." I said

We all laughed and I began setting my things down.

"Hey you guys, I'm going to register you guys alright, so just stay here." Coach Hill said

We nodded our head and we started stretching.

"Aye there's the best soccer player I know." Lauren said as we did our ultimate handshake.
We ended it by hitting the folks.

"When did the "Ultimate Handshake" become a thing to you guys?" Vanessa asked

"I don't know, we just wanted to make one up so there you go." Lauren said

"Why are we the ones that are left out?" Victoria asked

"You guys are always busy doing "Weird stuff." I said as putting my fingers up doing quotation signs as referring to the weird stuff.

"Like what?" Victoria asked

"Um, last time you put a lollipop inside a bread and gave it to someone." I said as I raised one of my eyebrows. (This is true, she did it during lunch)

"Okay true." Victoria said frowning and then laughing

Victoria's POV

I stop laughing and turned to my side and see Chelsea and her "Squad". Ugh they disgust me, they think they're better than everyone. Oh lord, they're coming our way.

"Well look who it is, Yucky and her squad." Chelsea said as her squad laughed.
I tapped on Kathy's shoulders and she turned around looking angry.

Kathy's POV

I felt a tapped on my shoulders and as I turn around, I saw Chicken wings and her squad. Ugh why are they here, wait I forgot they're the other team we're competing against.

"What do you want?" I said annoyed

"Oh we're just here to say we're going to the win the championship." Chicken wings said

"I doubt it." I said rolling my eyes

"What?, I didn't here you clearly over the loud crowd that is cheering for my team." Chicken wings said as her group begins to laughed.

"You know what, you can take your fake ass and your plastic friends back over there and forget this conversation ever started." I said as stood right in her face.