Mission: Power Rangers

I was sitting on my bed... trying to fall asleep... Every day is the same here at the Campus. Our commanders train us hard, send us on missions and prepare us. To kill. Yes... You've guessed: We're on the evil side. Psychos. Killers. HYBRIDS.

My hybrid life sucks.. I am the only one in my team who haven't been on a mission yet. And I'm believed to be the best in the Campus. Why..oh,why am I tortured like that?! I can't control myself,everyone says I'm mental,delirious... I'm harming myself,starving myself,just because I'm sick of this routine.. I seek revenge on all the people. I hate them,and they hate us. The Hybrids. They believe we're evil creatures who are trying to take control of the world. And they're right. But they forgot one thing,we're powerful too. They don't fear us anymore, they forgot who we are... But when the time comes,we'll take what's ours and we'll be merciless. And then,and only then,I will have my glory...

Suddenly,the door of my cell--excuse me,my room-- opens.

"-Clove,the headmaster wants to talk to you."

"-What have I done wrong this time... " I asked with bore. Yeah..I'm such a rebel!

"-Now!!!"

"-Ok,ok,you don't have to yell!"

We quit the room and walked down the hallway,until we reached in front of a grey metal door.

"-Be respectful." The soldier said.

"-I'll try."

I entered the room. It was so dark and quiet I could hear my breath. Suddenly,a voice broke the silence.

"-What took you so long?"

I recognized him immediately. He was headmaster Wan,the most frightening and mysterious man in the whole Campus. Even I feared him.

"- It only took me 5 minutes to come here,sir."

He slapped me.

"-I'm sorry sir... for being late..."

"-That's better. Now, to get on the business,I have a mission for you. You will travel to human's world and identify the Power Rangers. We've made partnership with master Xandred,and they are standing in our way to take control of the world. Your mission is to kill the rangers,but the most important,the red ranger,because he has the sealing and if he uses it on master Xandred,we're finished too.

That's suicide! How the hell am I supposed to do that?!?

"-Sir,I don't know if this is possible.. How am I supposed to get that close to the rangers? They won't have trust in me. Plus,they're five and I will be alone,I can't fight with all of them. "

"- You'll take Caesar with you." Caesar is my commander. "He will help you integrate and will teach you to hide your powers. You mustn't tell anyone why are you really there and don't bother to make friendships,your memory will be erased after you will get the job done. So,do you accept the mission?"

"-... No! This is too dangerous,even for a hybrid. If they find out why I'm there,they will kill me! I'm sorry,I can't assume the risk!"

He morphed into a giant wolf and harmed my ear with his teeth. I was bleeding. It fucking hurt!

"- I will ask you one more time: Do you accept the mission?"

"-Y-yes..sir...!

"-Good." He smiled satisfied.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The next day Caesar and I left on the Earth. My first mission was about to start... I'm just glad I've managed to escape of the routine.

"-Do you want to hear your 'real' mission?" Caesar asked with an innocent face.

"-...What??"

"-Stay alive."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Okay guys,that was my first chapter, I'm sorry it didn't have any romance but I promise you once Clove gets to know Jayden there will be plenty of it. :)) So,if you liked it, please write a comment,or..send me a message.. 'cause I what to hear what you think and if I should write more. Don't be shy!