Flouting with you.

Ariel: I was lost. Till he found me and although he cofound me. By his baggage. It's where I know I should be. Yes, I know he's a moron. With a brain made of boron. Yet I'm drawn to him magically. And through every moment of turmoil. And moment of pain. Through our misadventures. One thing reminds. Facing kittens, bullies ,and Ryder. I'll never be blue. As long as I'm flouting with you.

Alex: I saw her and no other. I still with my father. When I spotted her golden fur. Though my shoes smells like tipets and I don't wash my armpits. I know that I'm forgetful. I know I'm dim and every through I've just ate I know I'll swim. I know it doesn't matter if I can't count to two. As long as I'm flouting with you.

Both: Even though we're in deep here and they may make us sleep here. Here with you, dear, is where we both make our stands.

Ariel: I'm braced for attack and.

Alex: Knowing she has my back end.

Both : All I needs is her hand in my hand.

Ariel: Baby , I know . I can be nagging.

Alex: I know you're naggy too.

Ariel: I know that I'm demanding.

Alex: ( Oh man is that true. ) But there's one thing I'm understanding.

Both: No matter what we go through. I'd rather go through it. I know I'll get through it. If I'm flouting through it with you!!!!