Gold, Gold and.... more Gold...

The sunlight suddenly dimmed and silence slammed into the room as the loud clack clack clack of my black heels reverberated across the marble floors of the Gringotts entrance.

"Um, Hermione," Harry whispered urgently from under the Cloak. "Is this a good i-"

"It was your own bloody idea in the first place, Harry!" I hissed back snappishly. I heard no more as I leered at the goblins walking to the front desk.

"Hello, and how may I help you... Mrs Lestrange." the goblin said, a hint of suspicion in his voice.I looked at him pointedly.

"I wish to enter my vault." I said with an air of arrogance, a trait the real Bellatrix often displayed.

The goblin looked at me for a minute longer. I fidgeted nervously as the goblin finally spoke.

"Your wand, Mrs Lestrange," the goblin spoke quietly.

Panic flashed through my mind. "I-I hardly think that would be necessary!" I said haughtily.

"For security purposes, Mrs Lestrange, you must understand..."

"They have been warned!" Griphook hissed in my ear. "You have to do something!"

"But-" I faltered as the goblins snatched my wand from me. At that moment, I heard a murmur and the goblins eyes refocused and he looked at us with a dazed look.

"Right this way, Mrs Lestrange," the goblin said, his mind clearly clouded.

Frowning, I followed him with arrogant strides, careful to glare at the surrounding goblins on the way out.

"-perius Curse," I heard Griphook hiss. I let realisation flicker on Bellatrix's features for a moment before they returned to the haughty glare.

We clambered awkwardly into the cart as Goblod swung a couple of levers around. "Hold tight!" he squeaked as the cart jerked forward and started hurtling downwards at break neck speed. Harry swore under his breath and cast a Disillusionment charm on Griphook and himself in case the Cloak flew off.

The track suddenly sloped directly downwards, the cart teetering on the edge of the hill. 

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit SHIT!" I hollered as the cart gave in to gravity and the cart shot downwards. I heard Griphook and Harry chuckling behind me as my knuckles began to turn white.

As the cart was about to turn onto level tracks again, there was a sudden feeling of a truckload of icy water had splashed onto them. I looked to Harry and Griphook, fearing the worst.

My worst fears were confirmed when Harry stared back, panic-stricken, and whispered: 

"You're you again."

I swore under my breath as I heard a commotion gradually drawing nearer. I took my wand out and hopped out of the cart.

"It's the Thieve's Downfall," Griphook hissed. "Washes away all magical enchantments, including potion effects."

I spied Goblod looking dazed and woozy at the cart's driving seat.  "What am I doing here?" he mumbled.

"Um," Harry said quietly "Should we-"

"Imperio!" I yelled and the familiar blank look fell over Goblod's face once more. 

"Ah yes," Goblod said in a cheery voice. "Follow me this way please."

A low rumble was heard from within the darkness.

Stepping awkwardly through the soaked fabric of the long dress, we all followed the smiley goblin to a large chamber. The rumbling grew to a growl.

Then a roar.

In front of the chamber there was a really big, giant, pale and actually-alive-and-breathing-fire dragon.

Goblod grabbed a nearby instrument and started clanging it, the instrument making a racket and the dragon suddenly retreating, cowering in the corner in fear.

"It is trained to expect pain when it hears that noise," Goblod informed airily.

I frowned and glanced at the dragon. It growled again, but in a fearful tone. 

"Absolutely barbaric." I muttered.

"Would you like me to open your chamber, Mrs Lestrange?" Goblod asked.

"Yes." I replied breathlessly, not caring about the absence of my Bellatrix impersonation. The commotion outside was getting louder and clearer by the second.

The small goblin nodded and ran his fingertips on the chamber door. A series of clicks and whirs were audible before the big metal door swung open slowly with a low groan. The chamber inside was cloaked in darkness.

I gripped my wand tightly, and walked in.

I am SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED FOR MONTHS!

I will immediately be working on the next chapter. I'm sorry this one is so crappy, this is a filler chapter. 

And thank you so MUCH FOR 1K votes! That is absolutely AHMAZING!!!

Expect a new chapter in a week!

Again, I am so SORRY!

I love you all!

Hippogriff xo