Theory

" Mr. Stark "

" yes? "

" where where you yesterday night at eight o clock? "

" working on one of my new suits.... why? "

" we have reason to believe a mutant by the name of mystique changed into your form and snuck into a top security holding system and took something of value out ... only upon extracting the dna off of the things this person touched it has your dna to " the man speaking to tony stated " now unlike mystique when she takes on their form she dose not have any bits of their dna.... witch is why we find this odd " the man said showing him the security footage.

The person looked exzatly like him, well in his form anyways. but then just as the person was almost out of frame they or rather she started to turn back to her natural form. the video caught t the last bit of her. Long brown hair, beautiful brown eyes all much like tony. He sighed leaning back in his chair, " I would like to have a sample of this girls Dna if you have any left of er from what you have gotten. " he paused, " I would like to run some tests of my own to be sure my theory is correct. "

" and what theory might that be Mr. stark? " the man asked as tiny waved him off, " it's personal.... May I have a DNA sample or not? ", he asked more sternly now. The man simply nodded as they walked to get the sample.

On the way out tony mumbled to himself, " so foolish in my youth I may have a daughter. "