Chapter 14: Under The Table

"Athena" I turned to see Dean and Damian walking towards Thomas and I. We waited for them to reach us. My little brother was holding on my hand tighter as the brothers approached us. Rose and Jace decided to go on a date because they thought that they shouldn't be intruding in a family dinner.

"Who are they?" Thomas whispered. I gave him a reassuring smile.

"This is Alena's boyfriend, Dean" I pointed towards Dean who waved. "And this is his brother, Damian" Damian gave Thomas a grin before placing his hand in front of him.

"And you are?" Damian asked as Thomas lifted his chin and shook his hand.

"Thomas. Her brother" He said while pointing towards me and trying to imitate Damian's hard voice. I laughed at this situation as Damian looked quite amused.

"Well Thomas, Will you come with me?" Dean asked as he motioned towards the dining room. I shook my head and I noticed Thomas doing the same.

"I don't want him to be alone while facing Shrek And Fiona" I explained. Dean nodded. Alena had probably explained the whole situation to her fiancé.

"He won't be alone. I'll be with him" Dean said.

"I don't want to leave Athena alone" Tommy whispered to Dean.

"She won't be alone. Damian is with her" Dean told him while pointing to his brother who was dressed in an Armani suit.

"Okay" Thomas said and turned to look at me to see if I was fine with it. I nodded while smiling at the little boy. He took Dean's hand and they started walking in front.

"You look beautiful" Damian commented from next to me, making my stomach flutter at the compliment.

"Thank you" I whispered, trying to hide the blush that was threatening to appear on my cheeks. The sexy chuckle next to me, made me turn to look at Damian with rose eyebrows. He leant into me, his mouth next to my ear.

"You were not blushing that much when I was inside of you" he whispered huskily, making me clenched my thighs in want. I bit my lips and took a deep breath, inhaling his perfume, then pushed him away slightly.

"We need to go to the dining room" I mumbled, trying to take control of the situation. No. In fact, i was trying not to jump on the sexy man who was standing in front of me. "Wipe that smirk off your face" I said while rolling my eyes. He knew the effects that he had on me. He took a step in my direction, closing all the distance between us. He stared at me, without any emotions on his face.

"What did I say about ordering me around?" he asked slowly and threateningly. I approached my face to his, so that our nose were touching. Then I grinned in a playful way.

"Did you really think I'd listen to you?" I mimicked his tone and watched as he took a deep breath after he closed his eyes.

"The things that you make me want to do to you" he mumbled as he pulled back.

"Athena!" I heard my sister calls from the dining room. I took a deep breath now, reluctant to meet my parents. I mean, Hello! We're in their house now. The last time they came to mine, I told them to get out. We started walking to the door.

"Athena" Damian whispered. I turned to look at him, waiting for him to say something.

"Damian" I mimicked him when he didn't say anything.

"You've got a beautiful name" he said, with a smile. A freaking smile! A freaking smile which would made angels fall from the sky! Get the metaphor? No? Forget it! Let's say it was one freaking gorgeous drool worthy smile.