Author's Note

Welcome! My name is Sincerely Sammie. I'm the author of "Love Liv And Everything Else"! I'm so excited to write this teen fiction for you. There are some things I would like to address before reading.

This is a private story that will be turned public once I feel like it is worth going public.
I am currently working on another story called "The Tragedies of Chemistry" which you should totally check out and that is my first priority so this story's updates may be slower.
It is close to summer break so I aspire to write all day, everyday!

Now, to get a clear understanding before you read, let me introduce my plot.

This story is being told from mostly the main character, Olivia Reeds. The story switches from Olivia's current life to the past when she was barely starting high school when she was known as Liv. Therefore whenever there is a flashback chapter, there will be a "Liv." at the top of the chapter so you know it id a flashback chapter. However when it is current, there will be no "Olivia." at the top of the chapter, the story will just proceed in the present. If I write a chapter in another character's POV, I will write "Etc's POV." at the top otherwise it is always known as Olivia in the present.

Liv is discovering her parents are getting a divorced, her 8 year old little sister is annoying as ever, she spends her time with her two best friends, Landon and Micah. Liv's story begins the summer before high school and she is worried that it will change her life forever. Liv is around 14.

In the present, Olivia is going to turn 20 and she's almost done with her freshman year of college. The summer is approaching and she's makimg plans with her best friend Landon. The longer he is in his relationship with Pheobe, the more she worries he's going to forget about her. However, when she catches Pheobe in the act of cheating, she doesn't know how to break it to Landon, or if she is going to at all.

This is a story about a girl growing up more and more everyday, realizing the change in her life, and learning about herself and the others around her more and more everyday.

Hope you enjoy!

- Sincerely Sammie.