CHAPTER 46: Where Are You Now?

[A/N] : the lyrics of the songs they are singing are italic and are written in the middle.

P.s. read this chapter to the very end!

[Britney's POV] :

''We are one! Annyeonghaseyeo, EXO ibnida!"

A tape of EXO's memories through their journey was played. Their hard working, their huge efforts, their happy times, their sad moments, their amazing performances, their trainee days, their auditions, their pre-debut, their debut, their lovely showcases, their awkward hoobae moments, their beautiful spirits, everything, everything was shown to their most precious gift, their fans.

[A/N] : please watch the fmv • credits to the editor (MYMASTER)

Then. at last, the VCR was finished with a message from every member to their fans,

"One day,

EXO will be just a memory,

So we hope this memory will be

your greatest."

Baekhyun's fingers danced on the piano delicately. His angelic voice filled the stadium peacefully. Everyone was hearing in cautious, no sound was heard but the humming voice of Byun, Baekhyun the Byun.

The lights shone on Baekhyun's face equally, his eyes closed, and his lips turned red, glowy red whenever he moved them.

Byun Baekhyun, I can't even describe how perfect he is. He is a man that every girl would dream of, a man that can please you and make you smile just by looking at his face.

What is this feeling? What is this feeling that I get whenever I look at your eyes, Baekhyun? Is it love? Or is it the feeling that I get from being loved by you? Is it sometimes the fear of losing this glance of your eyes? Why do I feel like I am gonna lose you even though you are right there next to me, always holding my hand, Byun Baekhyun?

Every second, moment and minute, I fear losing the hold of you. Losing the smile that I wake up everyday for. Byun Baekhyun, can you hold my hand now and tell me that everything is going to be alright? Can you, Byun Baekhyun?

My eyes ran teary without even feeling, just by those continuous coming thoughts, my eyes started to tear. Then what? What if all of these thoughts turned into reality? What if they are real? What I am going to do? How you will be feeling, Byun Britney?

Sh*t.

I am even already used to his surname. I am calling myself 'Byun' and I am not even one. Just these dreams, I turned them into reality in my head.

The screams outside volumed and the voice inside my head started to go down. By now, Baekhyun has finished his performance and he was getting a standing ovation by the audience. Baekhyun kept smiling as his sweat ran down his forehead and below to his neck.