I

JASMINE'S POV:

*BEEP BEEP* a few cars horned.

"Oh, shit!" the driver shouted on me while I'm crossing the street.

"Sorry man" I grinned on him. I continued crossing it and I got on the place where I'm going. I entered the store which is not that big. It's my friends aunt store, her name is aunt Sal. She's small fat old woman who always wear her reading glass. I always came here because my friend Angel command me to get some money from her. She's really hard to persuade to give money and later on when I joked or just I give some compliment to her... She's so happy to hear it from people and then she will get generous, sometimes she add some of it. By the way her store is full of books, it's a booksale where you can buy any books I mean old and used books at any price.

"Hey! Aunt Sal!" I closed the door behind me. She's watching some news on TV.

"Angel send me here to get some... you know" I tried to caught her attention but she's still focusing on the TV. I guess I have to say something more interesting. "Angel is coming today!" I lied but Angel is really not coming.

"Really?" finally she turn her head to me and widened her eyes.

"Yeah" I forced a smile. "But she need some money to come here" I added.

"Okay. How much is she needed? And when is she coming?" she asked.

"Well, she just need $200" I replied.

"What?" she raised her voice.

"Come on. It's just $200" I shrugged. She didn't say anything, she just get the money that I need and she started to count it. It makes me drool while she's doing that.

"Here" she hands me the money.

"Thank you so much" I did an evil grin. "Hey, Wait for her tomorrow. She really wants to see you but she's busy right now. Can you wait til Tom?"

"Okay" she's nodding. I turned away from her and get out of her store.

"Whoa! Yiha!" I yelled then smell the money I have on my hands. I rushed to go to Angel's apartment. Anyways I lived there too. I left my family in philippines and I go with Angel here in Las Vegas, Nevada. She's with her family but she felt that she's not because they're too busy.

*knock - knock* I knocked on her door.

"Who's that?" Angel asked inside.

"It's Jasmine!" I shouted. She opened the door. And looking at me rising her eyebrows.

"You got it?"

"Yeah!!!!" I shouted. We both jump and down and jump and down. I gave her the money.

"Why didn't you already buy?" she's wondering.

"I thought you're the one who's gonna buy" I said and jump in the couch.

"Okay, Wait for me" she said and get out to buy some drugs. We are using that since we got here. A lot of people doing the same thing. They just influenced us both then we tried and we can't quit or stop using it. We also do gamble and we get to most probably all of the bars here in our place.

It's 8:05 in the morning when she got home. We start to use it and do things like dancing and singing recklessly. We don't know what we are doing it's just feel like we're in heaven, it's so high. After we finished using it, we fell asleep.

It's 10:44 when we woke up in couch. We both grinned at each other. I stood up and walk dizzy in the kitchen.

"What's for the lunch?" I asked her, waiting for her answer from the living room. I get back where she was and ask her again. "I said what's for our lunch?" I rise my eyebrows.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Just some chicken stew? Do you want?" she groaned.

"Okay" I nodded. I go back to the kitchen and open the refrigerator to get some frozen chicken. I get the ingredients and start to to cook it. After putting all the ingredients, I taste it.

"Suup..." I sipped from the ladle. "Ow, forgot to put some salt" I said to myself and pinching some salt in it.

I cleared the table and get the utensils. All set up. I call her name to come over the table.

"Yo done? That fast?" she chuckles then she take her seat opposite to me.

"Yeah that fast..." I said. We both eating and savoring our meal.

"I told your Aunt Sal that you're coming tomorrow" I said.

"What? You said that?" she mumbled.

"Yeah. I said that because I wanted us to be happy"

"Ugh... I'm not coming... you know I can't go there. She's just gonna command me everything and I don't want it" she said.

"Okay. If you want... I'll help you. I can go there with you" I offered.

"Well, we might be. But why is she really important to you? Why do you really want to go?"

"I just don't want her to stop giving us our needs. Like earlier... she gives us money and she wants to have in return" I said. She just continuing eating her meal.

It's 11:20 when we finished our meal, I stand up and clean the table. Angel get inside our room while I'm doing the dishes. After I finished the dishes I start to clean up myself. I changed my clothes and get inside our room.

"Hey I'm sorry. I know that you--- I mean we really need money and my aunt is the one who will provide that" Angel said. She came closer to me and give me a big hug.

"I can't quit using those things. I'm used to it. And I'll die without it" I joked.

"Me too" she laughs. She took her phone from her pocket and face it to me. It's a text message "LET'S HAVE A PARTY TONIGHT, WE'RE GONNA TASTE SOMETHING NEW- FROM VINCE.

"What?--- what's new?" I asked with a curiosity.

"It's a new dru**, we have time come tonight" she's turning away from me.

"Hey, I'm gonna just gonna buy something" I motioned myself to the door.

"Okay, just make sure you'll come back" she nodded and smile.

It's 11:33, I got outside all alone. I'm feeling like I want to use again. But I control myself, so I just keep walking around.