III

It's already 5:00 when I decided to go home. I get inside our room and I saw Angel using some of it again. I'm so screwed up today, so I jammed with her. She start to light it and share it to me. The same thing what I felt before. It always getting high like in the sky, and the problems goes away...

"I had a great day today" I said to her.

"Really?" she asked and paused doing her things.

"I got $40." I paused too. "I think I have to get a job. Can I apply to aunt Sal?" I continued using it.

"If you want!" she said and stand up. "You have to, because I'm the one who's always providing your happiness. You must provide too." she throw away the lighter.

"Yeah, I really have to" I picked up the lighter and give it back to her. She didn't say anything back she keep doing her thing.

After an hour ago... we finished. Times go by-so fast. We didn't eat for dinner because once you're in drugs you can't feel anything even hunger or pain. We just sleep all the time.

In the morning 7:00, I get up but  Angel is still sleeping I don't wanna bother her so I go to the bathroom without any noise. This day is the day that I'm going to apply for a job. Since I did a great job yesterday I'm sure Aunt Sal will hire me. I took my clothes and get change. I wear my white printed shirt and my faded blue skinny jeans. I hopped on the taxi, and tell the driver the exact place where I wanted to go.

"753, 5th avenue near the coffee shop called "Lovers Coffee Shop"." I told the driver.

"The old book store?" the driver asked.

"Yeah..."

"You work there?" the annoying driver asked again.

"No... I'm trying to apply there" I rolled my eyes.

"Really?" he asked again which made me annoyed. I just ignore his question and waited til we get there. A few minutes ago I told the driver to stop the car and I went inside, before talking to aunt Sal I prepared myself first.

"I have to be look like I really want  this job." I said to myself.

"Hey, are you okay? Where is she?" Aunt Sal was surprised that I'm here today.

"Hi, aunt Sal. Shes not coming... and I'm applying to be your  assistant.." I give her a big smile.

"Apply? To me?"

"I just really need a job" I shrugged.

"Where is your Profile data?" she said, leaning on her rolling chair.

"Well, I don't have it now. I forgot" I lied. "Don't worry you can trust me!"

"I'm not saying that I don't. You can start cleaning the mess. And after that you can have your break" she break her gaze to me and read. I don't know what is she reading all I know it's a love story. I guess she knows all the love story here in her bookstore. That's why Angel really hates her because she's always saying ridiculous dogma about love.

"Thank you so much... I'm just gonna pee" motioning myself to go to the comfort room. I lied that I'm going to pee but the truth is I'm gonna use some dru** again to make my body energetic.

I clean all the message and go outside to get some break.

"I want some coffee" I smiled at aunt Sal. And she gave me some dollar. It's just in front of her store like I said earlier it's called "Lovers Coffee Shop" it was built a decade ago... but still it looks better. I came inside with nobody with. I said it's a "Lovers Coffee Shop" I supposed not to be here but I insist myself to. I look up at the menu it's kinda too expensive but I have to try this "Bonga Java Coffee".