1

"What's up, people of the universe! I'm Rebellact or Electra V and today...."

It was now 1 in the afternoon and I hadn't eaten all day. I've been recording all week since me and the boys are heading to GamesCon in a couple of days which I'm so excited for because I get to meet so many of my Electrons who have been so supportive of me throughout the years, I can still remember my first video. I was so nervous and scared but as my audience grew so did my confidence.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on my door revealing Nix.
"Did I say come in?" I said sarcastically.
"I heard something maybe we're haunted by the ghosts of gamers before." He did a fake over the top scared reaction before we both burst out laughing.
"I could've been naked. What do you want?" I asked sassily, placing my hand on my hip.
"I came here to see you naked, obvs. No but really, I was heading out with Z to go to Starbucks. Wanna come?" He asked while resting his body on my doorframe.
"Yeah, I'll go out with you basic bitches. I need to get dressed since I smell like Ax after a run" I said pushing him out the room.
"I wasn't gonna say it but you do." He yelled after closed the door.
I chuckled before moving into the bathroom, having a shower and putting on makeup before deciding on what to wear.

I finally decided on a burgundy arctic monkey's tank with black shorts and knee high socks throwing a flannel over it. I looked in the mirror and placed on my necklace that the boys got me for my birthday last year. I returned to my office chair to put on my ancient white converse and to grab my MacBook so I could edit my videos to save time.

I ran down the stairs to see Z and Nix with their MacBook's

"Let's go!" We all yell before getting into Nix's black Land Rover still sparkling new. I was in the back, Z called shotgun and Nix drove because he wouldn't let anyone near "Penny"... Yes, he's one of those people.

The drive only took 15 minutes and parking took 5 since this was Westfield. We got out and walked towards Starbucks, Z was vlogging today since it was his day too. I'm Monday, Nix's Tuesday, Liam is Wednesday and Z was Thursday with Axel after him; we vlogged to let our fans know what we're up too and what we're planning.

As soon as we entered, the rich smell of grounded coffee filled our noses. Nix went to order so me and Z found a table to start editing until Nix came back with our food and drinks. I devoured my food since I was so hungry and then continued editing my videos with my earphones in.

A couple of minutes passed and I felt someone watching me for the next minute I ignored it but then I decided to check out the source of the staring. Looking both ways I figured out it must be coming from behind me, I signalled to Z who was in front of me to check but he was so focused on editing I had to look myself. Pulling my gaze off Z, I turned to see a table consisting of 5 people, all wearing dark rimmed glasses and all seemed to be in deep conversation so I went back to what I was doing.

I was done so I went to get a bottle of water, nearly everyone had left except the table behind us and ourselves. I went up to the teenager who must of been 16 and started to pay until
"Hey. Umm...are you Electra V?" He seemed nervous.
I flashed him a smile "The one and only."
The boy almost dropped my money on the floor, his eyes were wide.
"Oh my god. I love you, I love all of you! Can I get a picture? And can you sign... This cup?"
He said pushing a grande cup towards me and hopping over the counter much to his managers protest.
"Yeah, of course. Yo, Guys!" I laughed, signalling the others to come over much to the shock of the boy.
"You're... You're real." He whispered causing us all to laugh as we all took a picture with him, group and individually.
I started signing his cup. "What's your name?"
"Oli or Oliver. Whatever you prefer. Wow, you guys are really nice in real life as well as on camera."
I signed him a cute little message saying; Thank you for watching us, Oli. You're love and support keeps us doing what we're doing! Follow your heart and keep being your awesome self. Love Electra x
I handed the cup to Nix before he passed it to Z who then gave it to Oli who ran his fingers over our words, tears filling his eyes causing all of us to hug him again.
"You guys are amazing. You saved me." He whispered the last bit causing me to hug him and giving him a large tip making his eyes grow wider as we started packing up our things. The table of 5 stared at us and I noticed one with bleach blonde hair staring at me with his mouth gapping open, I flashed him a smile and waved causing him to blush and give me a shy wave back. I grabbed my MacBook before walking over to his table with the guys following me.
"Hey, have you been staring at me?" I crossed my arms over my chest,  chuckling slightly as he went red and started to stutter. I gave him a warm smile before his friend next to him spoke.
"He's a big fan. We all are. I'm Calum, that's Michael. You may know us..." My mouth fell open when I realised who I was speaking to, I quickly shut it before putting out my hand to shake Calum's previously extended one.

...............................................................
Shy Michael tho, am I right?
I need girlfriends for some of my characters so if you wanna be one just ask. How are you? Comment, Vote or Follow -Millie 💗