One

Notice: The fanarts in the media aren't mine.

rewritten.

• • •

Thantophobia (n.) - The fear of loosing someone you love.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi's mothers were very close with each other. Their sons, Oikawa and Iwaizumi already met each other after being born into the world, which is most probably the reason why they're inseparable.

Volleyball, oh how they loved the sport. It was their favorite type of bonding, they both grew fond with each other as time flies, and treated each other as brothers.

• • •

They both entered and finished elementary in the same school.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi were so infatuated with the volleyball club in their school, they joined and eventually developed their skills.

There was a new member, a fourth grader named Kageyama Tobio who recently joined the club, since he didn't know much about volleyball, he would always ask Iwaizumi to teach him and Iwaizumi would agree to help him.

The little kid took interest in being a setter, since Iwaizumi doesn't know much about setting, he told him to ask Oikawa instead.

The kid would try his best to get his senior to teach him, but Oikawa being the person he was, he rejected him.

He always assured that he wasn't being possessive of his friend whenever he feels annoyed if someone tried to get closer to Iwaizumi.

He couldn't even spend one day without seeing his friend, he never found it weird merely because they were very close.

He thought it was normal, but maybe, maybe it wasn't.