chapter 2:Nice to meet you

AN: SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE I'M BUSY.... SORRY AGAIN BUT HERE WE GO A NEW CHAPTER!!!!! hope you all like it.... AND BY THE WAY THE WHOLE CHAPTIE WILL BE ON RAPUNZEL'S POV.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(So Yeah! Rapunzel's POV)

"Are you lost?" The boy asked.

"Kinda and Who are you and why are you here?" I asked.

"Nothing really, Just spre- W-Wait a minute. You can see me?" He asked flying down. Wait did I just say Flying down?

"You can fly?" I asked stupidly.

"You already saw it and you didn't answer my question yet!" He said.

"Ofcourse I can see you!" .i answered.

"By the way.... What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Jack, Jack Frost." He answered.

(In This Story Jack Is Not A Guardian Yet So Jack Don't know all about his past yet.)

"I'm Rapunzel." I said handing my hand over. He reach for it and we shook hands. We talk about our life. How I locked up in my tower and how he have those power of his and I also tell him all about my magical hair.

"So your lost?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered almost crying.

"Shhh... It's okay I'll help you." He said. I can tell you, He's nice, Sweet, Handsome....W-wait did I said Handsome?! Stop thinking about him Rapunzel We just met!

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes! I'm fine." I answered.

"Well it's almost sunset. I think we shood stay here and rest." He suggested.

"okay. I'm also tired." I agreed.

I looked for sticks while Jack looked for food and drink.

I finished collecting the sticks and rub it so I can make fire. "I only got fruits and here a drink." He said handing me the food and the coconut shell with water inside it.

"Thanks." I grabbed the fruits and ate it.

"Get some rest Punzie you looked so tired." Jack said.

"I am tired." After I said those 3 words I lay on the grass. "Goodnight Jack." I said.

"Goodnight Rapunzel." He answered.

"Thanks for everything." I added and kissed him on the cheeck. I blushed and went to sleep.

----------------------------------

>>>>>>>>>MORNING<<<<<<<<<<

"Jack wake up." I said shaking jack left and right.

"Wake up you sleepyhead!" I shake him again but he's still sleeping.

"JACK WAKE UP!!!!" I yelled.

"Okay I'm up! I'm up!" He said.

"Why do you sleep so hard?" I asked.

"No idea!" He answered.

I fixed my things while Jack is helping me. We walk around the forest to look for mother but still no sign of her; I cried so hard. "Rapunzel don't cry, We'll find her okay?" He said, I smiled at him and he smiled back.

After an hours of walking It's dark already so We gathered sticks, food and find a perfect place to rest. I slept after saying goodnight to Jack. I can't sleep then I heared Jack mutters "I like you Rapunzel."

I peeked at him without letting him know. He looks worried, Maybe I'm making him worried.

A minutes later I still can't sleep. Suddenly two yetis came out of nowhere. I opened my eyes but it went black and saw jack with me. "Jack what's happening?" I asked.

"I don't know!" He answered. I can feel that i've been tossed in a portal, I guess and landed on the hard surface what do you call it? FLOOR! I'm so stupid.

"Jack and Rapunzel! Welcome!" A man with white beared and he's fat greeted us. Jack and I looked at each other and thought that's it's santa.

"So Jack and Rapunzel, My name is North, This is Tooth also know as Tooth fairy, That's bunny, And this is sandy." He said while pointing at the others.

"why are we here?" Jack asked.

"We need your help because Pitch wants to destroy us again." .he asnwered.

"Who's pitch?" I asked.

"He is the king of nightmares and darkness he knows every fear of every children of the world." North answered.

"So are you in?" Tooth asked.

"Sorry but we g-" I cutted jack and shouted "OFCOURSE!!!!" I looked at Jack and he smirk. I smiled and he smiled.

"You'll start your training tomorrow. Your room is upstairs rupunzel you'll sleep at the room with the yellow door while Jack your door is blue." North directed we nodded and rushed to our beds.

---------------

AN: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ASSIGNMENTS ARE REALLY TIRING.......

•.•"

Hope you like the chapter!

Luv,

Jackunzelfan1225