new life

Your pov
You:Juane don't feel bad. Things like this happen. Juane:thanks(y/n). You then nod your head. It was lunch and before you sat down,ruby waved you over to the table.

You: hello ladies

Ruby:h-hey (y/n)

Weiss:hello

Blake:h-hi

Yang:hey cutie

Blake and Weiss looked at you with lust in their eyes. While ruby and yang were arguing. That's when Weiss spoke.

Weiss:you know(y/n) you such a strong boy. AND someone like that deserves a Rich women.

Blake:no I think he deserves and stealthy ninja to help him grow both clans.

You: that sounds reasonable,but I work for the B03 agency,not a clan.

Yang:see he doesn't have a clan. Sure being rich sounds nice and ninjas are cool but I think he deserves a woman of fire. She then shoved your face into her cleavage.

You:wait how did you know my element is fire. Yang:we can all sense your arua and your semblance. What's it called? You:GRAVITY BREAKER allows me,if I die,to be ressurected or allows me to turn into a blood-seeking unstoppable inferno with gravity gaunlets. Depends on how I use it.

Yang:see? A fire elemental.She then gave you a bear hug until ruby grabs you. Ruby:NO he's the REAPER specialist. So he deserves a deadly wife. Then she let go. I then had enough and shot bullets into the air with your Blunder gat. Then they looked at me. You:that's enough. Yang:sorry maybe you need to choose. Blake:please. You:can I have all 4. Rwby:YESSS!!!!!! They then jumped on me and started to smother me in kisses. Yang: we'll be the best wives ever. Weiss:yes and you'll have a good life.

After that you and Team rwby are married. The only problem was when Blake was in the heat.Weiss,yang and ruby sleep with you every night and you now belong to the girls.