Best feature about you (physical)

Luke: He likes your eyes the most. He thinks that your eyes go along well with his blue ones. He loves how your eyes seem to light up whenever you're happy and his mood instantly goes up as well. He dislikes it when you're sad, so he tries his best to bring you back to your joyful spirits because he doesn't want to see those wonderful eyes watering from sadness. He wants back those little specks that bring life into your eyes. Both of your eye colours harmonise together very well. You guys would make babies with beautiful coloured eyes.

Ashton: He loves your chest the most. He says that the size of your chest goes perfectly with his long fingers. Whenever he feels them, his fingers just naturally covers one entire boob,  to his contentment (and yours too). All in all, just like most guys, he loves to fondle with them and secretly brushes past them if you're out in public. He knows you've noticed, but you just play along with it. After all, when you guys come back home, it often leads to a heavy round of making out (and sometimes even beyond that).

Calum: He loves your lips the most. To him, they look like the most delectable thing in the world - rivalling even his favourite food. Whenever you lick your lips whether it was subconsciously or you were trying to seduce him, it takes every ounce of his self-control not to capture your lips with his right then and there (and this often ends in failure - you guys end up making out heavily).

Michael: He likes your hair the most. Even though you've told him that his best feature was his hair, he insists that yours is much better. It is often one topic that you guys have a disagreement on. Nevertheless, he loves to comment about how your hair is so smooth and so silky. He absentmindedly threads his fingers through your hair wherever you guys are - he can't help it, he just does it subconsciously due to his extreme fondness for your hair. He tells you that you guys should have a 'same hair colour' day, but he decides against it because it might ruin the smoothness of your virgin hair.