The Club

“So what do you girls do for a living?” questioned Marcus as he took a small bite of his chicken.
       “Well” sighed Sarah as she looked over at me. 
       Slowly shaking my head no, I quickly mouthed “lie” as I watched both boys look my way.
       “I’m a pet groomer” smiled Sarah as she took a quick sip of her water.
       “Really?” smiled Marcus, “that sounds…interesting.”
       “It is” Sarah giggled nervously.
       “Zoe and I are going off to Uni next year” announced Charlie as she looked over at me, “we are still choosing which ones though.”
       “What about you?’ Marcus grinned as his eyes ran over El.
       “Aspiring model” she giggled, “I’ve always loved fashion.
       “Really?” laughed Marcus, “me too!” 
       “You really have the face for it, I mean your dimples…”
       “Don’t compliment him too much” grinned Alfie. “you’ll make him full of himself.”
       “Oh please!” sighed Marcus as the table errupted in a laugh.
       Sneaking small peaks of Alfie I could feel my stomach start to do flips, he was cute and had a sense of humor, something Jack lacked.
       “What do you do?” smirked Charlie as she looked over to Alfie.
       “I’m a student, but I would really love to become part of the parliament, government is sort or my thing.”
       “Oh really?” giggled El as I felt my throat become dry.
       “Care to share some opinions?” grinned Charlie as she looked around the table.
       “Sure” smiled Alfie, “what do you want to know about?” 
       “Exactly what is the parliament?” mumbled Sarah, “like what do they do?”
       “Well” Alfie smirked, “ parliament is made up of the House of Commons and House of Lords. It is responsible for making laws, deciding taxes and scrutinizing the government.”
       ”And where does the Queen fit in all of this?” questioned Charlie, “I mean you see her in all of those fancy dresses and cars…like what is her purpose?”
       “The Queen?” laughed Alfie, “the Queen is the third component of the legislature, shes basically there for looks” Alfie smirked.
        “Well, that’s what I want to be” laughed Charlie, “I mean I have the looks, right?”
       “Yeah, yeah!” giggled Sarah.

       Feeling a smile spread across my face I quickly took a drink of my water as I cleared my throat, “who is your favorite parliament member?”
       Feeling Charlie and Sarah’s eyes land on me, I knew that they thought I was playing with fire. On our way to Ibiza we all agreed not to reveal who we really are, not even talk about things at home. Yet I was intrigued by Alfie and his government thoughts.
       “Wow” he grinned, “that’s a tough question. I mean I look up to a lot of them. I would have to say I like them all.”
       “Good answer” sighed Sarah as she looked over at me.
       “Enough of this polticis stuff” sighed Marcus, “what are you girls up to tonight?”
       “We were thinking about hitting up some random club downtown” chimed El as she finished off her chicken wrap, “what to join us?”

       Watching the two boys instantly nod I could feel excitement start to run through my veins. Was I actually getting all flustered over some random kid? Letting a slow sigh escape my lips I quickly pasted on a smile as Alfie slowly looked in my direction.
       “Awesome” muttered Charlie as she rambled through her purse, “we will meet you two at the doors of the ‘Flying’ down on the west end around 8”
       “Sounds fun!” smirked Marcus.

———-

       Stepping back I slowly ran my eyes over the bright pink cocktail dress. After seeing it in one of the shops earlier today I had to get it, paired with a pair of spiked heels made the perfect club outfit.
       “HOT!” smirked Charlie as she stood leaned against the door frame, “your tits look awesome in that.”
       “Thank you?” I laughed confused, “you look nice as well.”
       “Oh, this old thing?” sighed Charlie as she did a quick spin showing off her floral bralet and tight black mini, “it gets the job done.”
       “And what job would that be?” I questioned as I slowly collected my clutch and house keys.
      “Attracting all of the hot guys in a ten mile radius” she laughed, “you know me.”
       “Yes, I do” I sighed, “please don’t over do it tonight…I know how much you love those fruity drinks, but you know they are like 75% vodka, and vodka makes you a bit wild.”
       “Oh Zoe, this is holiday, if your not here to get wild, then what are you here for?”
       “I am here for a good time, with reasonable alcohol consumption!” I giggled as the horn of the taxi filled the still night air. “Our chariot awaits!”

       Hearing the loud club music I could feel my heart skip a beat as Alfie and Marcus filled my eyes.
       “Ladies” grinned Marcus as we all piled from the taxi.
       “Well don’t you two clean up well?” giggled El as she and Charlie linked arms.
       “Hey” I smiled as Alfie gave me a shy nod.
       “Ready to party?” giggled Sarah as she stepped in front of me
       “Sure” smiled Alfie as Sarah grabbed his arm.
       “Lets get this started then!” she winked as we all pushed through and into the club.

———

       Feeling the air start to get hot I slowly looked past Sarah and over to Zoe. Even though Sarah was practically throwing herself at me I wanted to talk to Zoe. Since meeting her at the beach that night, I wanted to know everything about her, the good and the bad. 
       “Want to dance?” yelped Sarah as the music started to get faster.
       “I…I think I need another drink” I smiled nervously, “want one?”
       “Sure” smiled Sarah as she looked past me and over to the bar, “I will get them.”
       “Okay…” I smiled as I watched her disappear into the crowd.
       Throwing my hand up I slowly gave a shy wave as Zoe caught me as she threw her hand up.
       “Hows it going?” I screeched as I found an empty spot in front of her.
       “Its going!” she giggled as I could feel a smile stretch across my face.
       Her smile was one thing but her giggle could instantly made a smile appear. I wanted her so bad at that moment, I needed her.