Chapter 1

Ohk! So my exams are starting from 27 Of this month! And I haven't studied a word! So I will be back after 6th of June! Please pray for me! I need it! And the chapter below is not much perfect! I think I can write a little better! But plz do lemme know!

Chapter 1- Meeting Him!!! Why so uneventful?

Nandini's POV..

I stared at my reflection in the mirror one last time before picking up my cell phone and going down the stairs. The lush royal red party night gown complimented my skin as it followed my lead being dragged on the wooden stairs. The loud sound of my red prom heels echoed in the hall as I came down.

All eyes shifted towards me as everyone started cheering

All eyes shifted towards me as everyone started cheering. I stopped on the last step and waved towards all. Everything was the same just like last few years..

"Happy Birthday Miss Murthy!" Few shouted from one side, few from other.

Yeah my 22nd birthday came and as usual it was celebrated with great use of wealth and money. My Dad used to spend a lot on my birthdays as he thinks that it's the only function important for him. Yeah he loves me a lot.

"Hey my baby girl!" Dad shouted happily from the middle of crowd embarrassing me once again by calling me baby girl and came almost running towards me. "Oh my little cupcake is grown a year older!" He said with tearful eyes, in a dramatic tone and pulled me in a bone crushing hug.

Cupcake??? Seriously???

"Dad? Am not a baby girl! Am 23 year old now!" I whisper-yelled in his ear and he parted away..

"Ahhh! Yeah! 23 years! I can see how beautiful you are just like your mother! She was a fairy queen and you are my fairy princess!" Dad said cupping my cheeks and suddenly I felt so much of love for him..

"Aww Dad! You know I just love you so much!" I said in an emotional tone and hugged him again.

"Love you too honey!" He whispered back lovingly and pecked my forehead. He was the man who had spoiled me to no extent. I was a spoiled brat. I had always everything in my life which I wished for.

"Thank you for everything Dad!" I spoke in an emotional tone and Dad smiled.

"Ahh! You will be thanking me more tonight!" Dad said to me and then turned towards the crowd. "Everyone! May I have your attention please!!!" Dad said loudly clapping his hands and finally there was a silence in the hall. All looked at us and few of my known uncles waved at me I waved back smiling to my fullest.

"So everyone! As my daughter love music but unfortunately a horrible singer she is!" Dad started in a cheerful voice and here comes his typical taunts..

"Daddy!" I whined before making a pout and everyone laughed.

"Oh sorry! Did I said it loud?" Dad exclaimed and all laughed more while I shook my head.