Everything But Bubblegum And Cherry Flavoured Lipgloss [ON HOLD]

Life being Queen Bee can be hard. I, Andy Davidson, have taken years to gain the role of top notch Grade B.

Everything was controlled with a flick of a wrist and a narrowing of the eyes along with a dazzeling smile. Of course, there comes challenges.

Noah Ross is my challenge.

He is the nerdest, nerd i've ever met. The King of the Naives, the Geeks. He is the definition of Grade A.

He only makes grades that are A's. He is anything but a bad boy. Then he does something that I thought completely impossible-he makes me fall for him.

This challenge will be the hardest because once I step over the lines of popularity into the lines of the lowest of the food chain, there is no going back.

Once a Queen, not always a Queen.

Once Normal, always Normal.
And to date Noah Ross, I'm going to have to be Normal.

This Grade B is going to have to turn into Grade A.

A/N

ONCE AGAIN WRITTEN BY @northernlights136 THANK YOU!!

So THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY NEW BOOK I REALLY, REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY FIRST BOOK 'Reality Check' READ IT NOW!! But still read this one (please) :D DON'T BE A SILENT READER AND VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW (EXPECIALLY COMMENT) BECAUSE I WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS!! 

Hot Cheese; Baii :D

~Liz xx