Chapter 1 - "No, I don't want a 'play date'"

A/N ~ *UNEDITED* 

THIS UPDATE IF FAR TOO LATE!

So sorry because i rushed this chapter it's not to the best of my abiltity but when i edit it, it will be way better. :)

SO  I hope that you enjoy this chapter tell me what you think about it in the comments below.

Email me at lizzierawrzwattpad@hotmail.co.uk for updates on my books recommended books and much more and for a chance to get  your book recommended PM me!

Enjoy!

~Liz xx

Chapter 1 – “I don’t want a ‘play date’”

ANDY’S POV

I walked down the hallway, swaying my hips from left to right, walking as if I was on a catwalk. I was with my crew or gang as some people may call us; Bubblegum And Cherry Flavoured Lipgloss that was our name or ‘B.A.C.F.L’ for short. My best friends; Chantelle and Maddy where the secondary school princesses and I was the queen.

Chantelle Bayman, the youngest of us all and defiantly the smallest of us all with a petite figure of 5”6, had beautiful, silky brown hair that stopped just under her chest. She definitely had a model’s body and to top it all off she had beautiful teddy bear eyes, brown like a pool of chocolate. She used those to pull any boy she wanted and of course it always worked. Chantelle isn’t what people like to call kind, ok correction: she’s colder than cold, she is an extreme gossip queen and nothing gets past her which is one of the reasons she’s in my crew, so that nothing can get past us. Chantelle might be the youngest but she’s definitely the richest. Nice presents every year. Life is good.

Now for Maddy Chapman, Maddy Chapman was 5”8 you know the average height, for our year anyway. She had dazzling blue eyes that attracted her “prey” she had luscious brown her that stopped down at her waist but she was so fund of putting up in a bun people rarely saw its actual length; she was nothing special to our group, in fact the only reason she was actually in our group is because she had the biggest house therefore the best party. She was what I like to call ‘the party arranger’ and no one could disagree, even she knew that was the only reason she was in our group and one wrong move she would be out.

Then there’s me the secondary school ‘queen’. The leader of B.A.C.F.L. The hottest in the group the hottest girl around. Nothing could get past me, not even the lowest whisper. One foot out of line it would be over for you and your friends. I am Andy Davidson. I have dirty blonde hair that stops just below my bum. According to everyone I have the best hair in the school and it should stay like that no one can change it. I also have stunning blue eyes, but what actually my ‘prey’ everything about myself, I don’t even have to try. I wouldn’t say I’m the richest girl alive but I live.

As I walked down the corridor, students formed a line for me and my crew to walk down there were a few whispers but they were barely audible I’ll find out what they said later on. I made my way to first period I got some whistles from the football players I just stared at one of them giving him the ‘you’re next stare’ followed by a lick of my lips, then I causally walked on leaving a dumbfounded football player with his crazy friends.

~~~~~~

Today went fast even though the lessons where painfully slow. It went fast. I walked out the school doors just as the usual cliché nerd came up to me and asked,

“Hi, erm do you want to come over my house for a play date if you get what I mean. I’ll give you full satisfaction. I promise.” He looked up at me with hope, but it disappeared when my disgusted expression turned into a laughing one, I gave out a full blown laugh causing the football team and everyone to come up to me and ask me why I was laughing so hard,

“He just – just – asked me if I wanted to go to his house for – a – a play date” I replied in between laughs, causing their facial expressions to change into a surprised and ‘I laughing so much I’m going to pee my pants’ façade. By now literally the whole school was laughing at this boy even the non-popular people. As I calmed down I replied to this boy,

“No, I do not want a play date at your house,” his face turned completely red as he walked away with his backpack. As, he left I burst into tiny giggles as I pulled the football player I stared at today to his car.

A/N

Question of this chapter :

What do you think about the main charcter?