Chapter 4

Harry's POV

I could here her moaning in pain and the smashes of hits as his hand collided with her skin.

I banged in the door, trying to knock it down, it was no use. Mikey had locked the door.

I knew I had to do something, otherwise this will be the cause of her death.

I called the boys but only Louis picked up.

"LOUIS..."

"WOAH WHATS UP BOOBEAR"

"COME NOW I NEED YOUR HELP AND THE OTHER BOYS"

"THEY ARE WITH ME, WHY?"

" ITS A GIRL. SHES BEING BEATEN UP BY HER EX BECAUSE SHE SLEPT WITH ME AND I HAVE BEEN LOCKED OUT AND CAN'T GET TO HER"

"OK WHERE ARE YOU"

Shit... I Dont know the address, I was drunk and just went back to a random house.

That's when I saw an envelope out the corner of my eye.

"ITS 34 MOWDOWN GROVE, COME QUICK AND BRING THE BOYS"

"BOYS GET IN THE CAR." I hear him shout... 'WELL BE THERE IN 5 MINS "

"THANKS LOUIS"

Lauras POV

I groaned at every punch he gave.

I could hear Harry talking to someone .

Mikey was screaming and spiting in my face but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

I was focused on a way out of here... I Dont think there is one...

Harry had tried knocking the door down but it was too heavy.

That's when I heard a car pull up and heard some roudy boys shouting harry...

A/N

Hey so I'm back now after what 2-4 months. Im so sorry I haven't updated I completely forgot as I took a break from my fan account on Instagram I forgot about my twitter and wattpad. I'm going to try and update a lot more often as I know a lot of people like this kind of story line and hate unfinished books ( I know I do ;) ) I hope you are all well and comment any ideas or names below .

Thanks for reading //

Love Laura xxx