three

*In this chapter please remember that louis is her father and only her father. She is 7 years old and is practically still a wee child due to how skinny and small she is. I know some people will take this the wrong way but come on!*

Louis' POV

I know that Gabby's scars are going to burn when we place her in the water so I mentally prepare myself for the storm that's about to occur. Zayn places Gabby on the toilet seat and then goes to find the first aid kit, leaving me to deal with my child. My baby.

"What's that?" she asks curiously as she points to the white bathtub facing her. "That's a place where you wash your body with water. It's called a bathtub," I explain as I take her top off of her without hurting her arm. "It looks strange," she laughs adding," like you," resulting in gaining a smile from me and a laugh from Zayn as he walked into the bathroom carrying the first aid kit.

He immediately stops laughing when he sees her slice all up her arm and lets out a small sigh. "Zayn go and get the others, I think we will need all the help we can get," I announce as I hold Gabby's small hand. In a matter of seconds everyone is present in the bathroom and as soon as Harry saw her cut he immediatly started to turn very pale with a hint of green.

"Uncle Hazza are you okay?" Gabby asks with her usual grin. Harry gives her a smile and a thumbs up but when she isn't looking he is leaning on to Niall for support. I start to lightly dab the cut, to clean it while Niall is washing the dirt off of her small face. Eventually Harry feelsfaint so him and Liam go downstairs. 

Once I clean her cut, Zayn starts running her bath and I go to get her a towel.

 "Wait am I going in there?" she nervously asks as niall crouches down to her height to hold her. I can see something has changed in her eyes and before I can stop her she's running downstairs with only a pair of shorts on.

 "Gabby come back," I shout across the house, making myself laugh at how ridiculous the situation is. Just as she was about to run out the front door Harry caught her and threw her over his shoulder tightly so she couldn't escape.

"Ms Tommo where do you think you were going this fine evening?" Harry asks her, still holding her upside down. "I was only going out for a walk, I promise," she smirks making Zayn and Niall chuckle.

 "With no shirt on?" Harry questions, smirking back at her while the rest of us just stand watching this odd situation in the doorway. "So?you walk around with no shirt on," she argues making Harry smirk.

"Well that's different," Harry responds trying not to laugh. "You think I can't walk around without a shirt on because i haven't got four nipples like you!" she shouts seriously but everyone just bursts into laughter, including Harry.

"My nipples are a work of art," Harry says between breaths as he passes the young child to me. "I love her even more now," Niall says between his laughs before giving her a highfive.

"Now for goodness sake Gabby, what possessed your mind to attempt to run out of the house half naked at 20 miles per hour?" I say trying to keep a straight face but Gabby immediately bursts out laughing.

"Hurry up you lot I've been waiting to get my bath for ages now," she teases making me shake my head at my little daughter. "Tommo she is just like you," Liam chuckles.

 She sure is my little tomboy.

***

Louis' POV

It's been 10 minutes since Zayn, Niall and I bathed Gabby and they took her into Niall's room so she could try on a present they got her while I'm watching TV with Liam and Harry. Suddenly Niall sprints down the stairs and announces," gentlemen I care to announce that you are in the presence of the amazingly talented, famous fooball player known as Gabby Tommo."

 I jump to my feet to see Gabby's big entrance and witness Gabby running down the stairs wearing a Manchester United kit with the words 'lil Tommo' on the back of it. "Wow louis she looks so much like you now that her face is clean,"Harry admits and he's right she is the mini me.

"Can I have your autograph please miss Tommo?" Liam asks her, bowing to the floor with his arm out so she can draw on it. She laughs at him and scribbles on his hand before rolling her eyes and saying," This is all day everyday for me because I'm so famous, you guys wouldn't understand," making all of us burst out laughing. "She's the funniest kid I've ever met," Niall says as she jumps onto his back attempting to tackle him down. "You look amazing Gabby," I say as I pull her off Niall's back and into a hug. "So do you fellow Tommo," she laughs as I pick her up and carry her up to bed before she can refuse. Niall and Harry follow me up while Liam and Zayn decide to do the dishes. "Okay Gabby now take your football kit off to go to bed," I say as I place her on the bed but her face scrunches up.

 "Can i not sleep in it daddy?" she asks as Harry takes her football boots off. "No Gabby because that means you won't be able to wear it tomorrow when we meet Uncle Simon,"I explain to her but she scrunches her face up again. "I don't care what this Simon guy has to say," she cheekily says and i try not to laugh at her comment as i fix the bed. "I know you don't but daddy and your uncles do care what he says baby," I say back sassily as I move my hands in a 'Z' motion.

"Okay,Okay," Gabby says with her smirk as she lets Niall unbutton her shirt and pull it over her head. "Here baby put this on," Harry tells her as he hands her a tshirt of his that says 'dude' on the front of it. I pull her shorts off and when she stands up her shirt goes down past her leg making everyone realise how small she is. She climbs into the bed beside me and Niall and Harry say their goodnights to her and me before exciting the room. "I love you daddy," she whispers as she leans over and cuddles my body. Everytime she says those words my heart breaks in two. " I love you Gabby and um I'm really sorry for everything," I admit but I look over and I can see she's already asleep.

"you're safe now baby."