In the beginning

A/N
Hey my fluffy bunnies the video at the top is one of my favs it shows you Zen and shirayuki love them. Prince Ryan is my character jazzy chan :)

I woke up to grandma yelling at grandpa You Need to deliver these herbs! I shot up and woke Shirayuki big sis you need to get up Shirayuki get up she woke up finally what do you need little sis. "Grandma and Grandpa are fighting again" Then my sister got up and walked down stairs with me.

Grandma and Grandpa looked at us in shock but stopped fighting and grandma went to make food and grandpa sat down and read the news paper.

We sat down and ate our food and once we were finished eating grandma asked" would you two go collect herbs for me" we both looked at each other and then nodded so we gripped our bags and clocks and head to the forest and started collecting herbs.

We talked while we were working and when we were done we headed back to the house. We found grandma and grandpa on the floor so we took them to their room and put them on there bad.
Then we hear a knock on the door. Shirayuki told me to wait up stairs so I did and I listened to the conversation from upstairs. Unknown voice hello miss I am here to get you and your younger sister for the princes of Taliban prince Regi and his younger brother Ryan then my sister asked why? And the person said because of your hair. The man told my sister we had till tomorrow to get our things together then he left and my sister ran up the stairs.

She had our bags from down stairs and I grabbed Clothes from our closet and put them on Shirayukis bed she came back up stairs and put the clothes in to one bag and Medicean and food in the other. Then we head down stairs we started making the medications for our customers for the next couple weeks and we left late that night.

We got on the back of a wagon that was being pulled by to horses we sat on it till we seen a town. We hoped off and ran to the forest we found a cabin and sis knocked and no on answered the door so we slept by the cabin

A/N
Hey my fluffy bunnies hope you enjoyed this chapter I know I  enjoyed  writing it for you . I'm going to give you a word count at the end of each chapter
Words- 441
Jazzy chan :)