Heading to the Castle

A/N
Hey my fluffy bunnies I love this video and picture of zen and shirayuki  enjoy
Jazz-chan👍🏻

Me and my sister shared one of the beds because there were only five beds and and there were six of us so me and my sister shared a bed like we use to.

Flashback (Rose and her sis they are five)
Sis wake up I said she growled at me and said what do you want Rose. I said I had a nightmare and she scudded over and taped the bed to tell me I could lay with her
End of flashback

I laid there with my sister right beside me. I looked over my shoulder and she was still sleeping I got up and got dressed into my purple cloak that match my sisters but hers was pink same with my boots but our bags were a skin colour mine had a purple flower  with a pink centre and my sisters had a pink flower on it and a purple centre.

I want outside and sat on a branch in a tree that I decided to climb. I sat there for a bit till I hear a noise in the bush so I jumped down. To find zack laying under the tree sleeping he looks so cute. I decided to go wake my sister up so after about  two hours she finally decided it was a good idea to wake up. We head to the next town so I asked Zack about the crest on his sword sheath. He was surprised I noticed then he told me that they were princes  from the kingdom of  claranes we do have a older brother I do love my brothers but I like being by myself.

Then he asked me where I was from so i told him I was from Tanbarun. He then asked me why we were here so I stooped and pulled on Shiirayuki's sleeve to get my sisters attention It worked so I whispered in her ear can we tell them. Then we both stop and sat down.

I sat there ready to tell our story so I stared the princes of our home want us as concubines. The boys laugh and ask why and my sister says because of  our hair colour. They laugh and say good Job getting away from those brats. We looked up with surprised looks on our faces I asked why did they say that they say in you said they had us looking at the crossings  cause they were looking for fresh fruit I giggle my sister got up so I did to.

So we walked by Zan and Zack through claranes. Me and my sister we're amazed at how beautiful claranes was and my sister asked zen were we were going and he answered with we  were heading to the castle. I looked at my sister with A gleam in my eye we made it to the castle. My sister and I were exhausted but we couldn't wait to see the castle green house I can't wait.

Me and my sister said bye to the boys and i said I would see them tomorrow but we were tired. My sister said she know where we could stay a inn that she had seen on the way in.

A/N
Hey my fluffy bunnies hope you enjoyed this chapter I loved writing it. Write on my fluffy friends write you later
Word count 583
Jazz-chan