Chapter 1- Hanji Zöe

I'm Hanji Zöe and I'm a scientist

" Hanji are you sure this will work this time?" My good old Guinea pig- I mean friend Petra asked sitting on my spinning chair in our lab . " Of course it will why won't it making you a Titan is as easy as Yandere Dev made it look" I said looking through my files and checking back and forth to see if I got everything right. I'm the ' failure ' to science my co-workers say often as I tend-I mean mess up a LOT. " We only been working on this over 5 months! " Petra protested a little tense since last time I tried to change her into something else, she ended up becoming a child.

" Okay okay ,I'm sorry about you turning into a kid and all but that was once-" she cut me off by saying" the 12th time Hanji in counting" I hate when she's absolutely right. " Okay but this time I ran test that it will work!" I said showing my files" can you see my files!" She sighed then nodded," remember of it fails I'll still be by your side anyways why can't you try to make people animals and stuff?" . " because I don't think that would be interesting enough unless-" I was cut off by seeing my boss walk in.

" What did you want to show me Zöe I don't have all day?" He said sitting down at the end across from us. We both gulped and hoped for a miracle out of this. Petra walked back and then tilted the glass above her head that contained the potion and drank it slowly. I held in my excitement when the pink foam surrounded her ," THIS IS THE TITAN-" I was cut off by seeing Petra small as a ant ." Another failed attempt..." My boss paused" Zöe give me one damn reason why I shouldn't fire you?" I swallowed down my fear and stuttered," C-Cause I'm y-your m-m-most loyal s-scientist?" He answered with a booming  voice , " NO THAT ISNT YOU KEEP FAILING AND NOT GIVING OUR COMPANY A GOOD NAME! LAST STRAW ZÖE YOU FAIL AGAIN YOU ARE FIRED!!" He shouted with a scary glare. " And go get Erwin to turn Petra back to normal " he said before slamming the door.

And welcome to my usual work life