Chapter 2 - Levi Ackerman

I was talking about this with --klutz-- so I was like why not update now?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Levi Ackerman and I'm mad as fuck

I patiently tapped my feet waiting for my lovely wife, Fiona to come to our son play. The shitty brats were doing some Snow White play. I wasn't really concerned or cared about their bad acting but by looking at it alone I could tell my son already had a girlfriend who had a red scarf who was playing Snow White and refused to let go of his hand . What a oblivious boy he is .

I glanced at the door then at the play, I sighed then asked my sister , Isabel ( Yes she's alive in this AU) to watch the Brat's play while I'm gone . I picked up an umbrella to go out in the rain and called Fiona phone. " Oi I need a good god damn reason your not here!" I yelled at the phone " This is the fifth time you promised him you would come and guess what? You didn't!" I finally realized she didn't even bother to answer my call.

Me and my wife relationship started getting rocky when I decided to go to the army when she was pregnant with Eren. I chose to make it up to her by spending most of my time a stay in home dad instead of working. I stormed to my house and opened the door only to see another pair of meh shoes next to the door. Don't.You.Fucking. Tell. Me. I shook off the thought. She won't cheat on me even when we have a fucking kid right? I walked slowly scanning the room with careful eyes not missing any evidence. I paused as I heard voices coming from my room . I walked towards our room and pressed the door softly to see ...my wife under her boss and...

I slammed the door wide open seeing two shocked faces and glares deadly at both," Hello Marshall...if you don't want me to whoop your ass here why don't we take it to the parking lot where my neighbors could see me beat the shit out of you hm?" I asked leaning against the doorway. " L-L-Levi Baby, I can explain-" I cut off Fiona quickly. " What if it was Eren who came instead of me? Or even worst my sister and I don't get me started on how her and my brother would have exposed you in front of your own son".  " Levi please let's talk baby" she said as Marshall eventually got off and ran to the bathroom to change. " Look Bitch you may be the one who gave birth to Eren and I'm grateful everyday that he's born but I rather be in the most dirtiest place in the world than with your whore ass" I then added pinching my noise. " Your cum stinks before you leave I'll force you to clean it " she was startled then shouted " Leave ?! I'm your wife Levi!"

I laughed loud and said mockingly " After you fucked him you are no longer my wife or a family of the Ackerman " I slipped my marriage ring off and she hugged me before she knew it I pushed her on the ground. " Pack your shit and leave for the last time of your stay here and I hope you the worst" I said with a grin before closing the door as I heard her sobs.

That's how I lost a wife