Chapter 20: tour?

This sucks. I am trying to sleep and there is a constant knocking on my door and it is driving me insane. It's Monday I don't have sch- "OH SHIT I'M GONNA BE LATE" is the first thing I scream as I remember it's Monday and check the time on my phone. I change really quick into some sweats and a long sleeved shirt. Honestly, I don't care that it's always hot here. My room is cold and I'm comfortable so don't judge me. I put on little makeup but just enough to make it look like I'm actually awake. Some point during my rushing the annoying knocking stopped so that made me a little happy.

I ran downstairs and took a chocolate chip granola bar and ran outside. To my surprise, Matt is waiting for me. "Oh my God. I'm soooooo sorry Matthew, I forgot to set my alarm. I'm just glad that there was an annoying knocking or something that I heard to wake me up." I say almost out of breath. He started laughing then said "Okay. I get it, I'm just glad that poking your window with a stick can wake you up." Then he starts laughing even more. "YOU WOKE ME UP BY HITTING MY WINDOW WITH A STICK???" I yelled in laughter and annoyance. "Yes, yes I did. Now, we can either take my car,vride with Taylor or run really fast to school." "Race ya." I responded and took off. Matthew stood there confused for a second but then caught on and started to catch up to me. By the time we got to school, Matthew was completely out of breath and to be honest it was really funny and really cute.

*Skip to Art Class*

"Hey G what's crackalackin?" Mahogany yells at me as soon as I walk through the door. "Dude. Chill. You literally just saw me like two minutes ago at lunch." "Haha very funny. But seriously I'm bored and we finished our projects already." She said. "Well, I don't know what to tell ya. Play a game with the twins and Hayes or somethin. I gotta get this homework done." I say. I admit it was a bit rude, but I do have a lot of homework and I have some stuff on my mind. I don't know why, but I just can't help to think that something is happening with my parents that they aren't telling me. To be honest it's kinda freaking me out.

I put my headphones in and started doing my homework. I seriously don't understand why someone would intentionally put letters and numbers together in math. Even just letters in general. Seriously it just makes my life ten times harder. I decided to put on one of Shawn's songs since I found out that he sings. He really is an amazing singer, I can't believe how spectacular his voice is.

My thoughts get interrupted by someone tapping my shoulder. I annoying take my headphones out and sassily say "What?" I look up to see Ethan standing next to me. "Can we talk about something? I've kinda been wondering about it." He asks me nervously. "Ummm... Sure. Whatcha wanna talk about?" He looks at everyone in the room and then leads me to the hallway. "Okay, I really don't know how to say this. But before I do can I just say that you look amazing today and please don't get mad at me?" "Thanks Ethan, but what on this Earth could make me mad?" I ask him because he is starting to worry me. "Okay........ So in about two-ish weeks or so, I am gonna be leaving for maybe like a week or two. So will the rest of the guys. We are uh.............. we're uhh... we're going on tour." Ethan finally manages to get out. "I know, Ethan. I couldn't be any happier for you guys! I'm just kinda disappointed that I had to find out that all of you guys were basically famous through a group chat that Madison started. I mean Matthew explained everything to me, I just wish that I would have found out sooner." I say.  He seemed a bit annoyed at the mention of Matthew but I just shrugged it off. "Ya know, to be honest with you, I thought that you already knew. I'm just glad that you aren't mad at me and I really am sorry." He says. "Dude you don't need to be sorry for anything and I couldn't be mad at you for doing something you love." I say. I really do mean it. How can I be mad at him for that? "Thank you so much G, you are an amazing girl." He then surprises me with a big, warm hug. You'd have to be crazy to not hug Ethan back. "I wanna ask you something important Gianna. I don't know how you are gonna respond to it but I'm gonna ask anyways. Ooohhhh... Here it goes. Willyoumaybewannacomeontourwithus?" He says in one really quick breath. "Wooaaahhhhh buddy. Slow down, I can barely understand you." I say while partially laughing  at him while he is holding me. "Would you. Gianna Angelo. Want to. Come on tour. With us?" He says slowly and clearly. I get a huge smile on my face. "I would love to! It sounds like so much fun!! I gotta ask my parents about it first, and are any of the girls coming 'cuz I don't want to be the only girl." I say. When I finish saying that he picked me up in a hug and spun me around laughing a bit. "This is awesome! And of course they are coming. They said that they would stay behind with you though if you couldn't go." I can't believe that I am possibly going on tour. The fact that the girls said they would stay back if I can't go means a lot to me. I finally have people in my life that I can actually count on and trust. Now I just gotta go and ask my parents.

*At Home*

Matthew had something to do after school along with the rest of the guys so I walked home alone. Honestly, it was kinda nice not to be crowded, even if I'm just starting to get it. When i turned the corner, my mom's car was in the driveway. That's kind of weird, she usually works 'till like 6:30 and it's just now four. I rushed inside to see why she was home so early. "Mom? Mom where are you?" I heard something in the kitchen right after I said that. My mom was sitting at the table looking down at a piece of paper. "Mom?" She looked up and she was crying. I rushed over to her to hug her, I don't even care what this is about at the moment. all I knew is that my mom needs me. I let go of the grip I had on my mom. "Mom, what's wrong?"

A/N: sorry this one is kinda short i didn't really know what add exactly... BUT IM ALSO POSTING 21 SO YAY DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY!! dont forget to vote or comment please? -g🦄