Wow.

Wendy POV

I quickly woke up and looked to the left and saw my clock, it was 4:56. 2 more hour till school. But, I think I'll go take a snack or something.

So, I walked downstairs stopping to ywan then continuing my journey. I made it to the kitchen. I opened the door and went to the fridge, then I walked to get something and I hit a figure. So I looked up and my eyes met Nick.

I remembered the dream, but then I shivered it off. Then I rwmeberwd yesterday how he used me. "So, now you have the guts to come to my kitchen to eat?!" I whispered quelled

"No, no, Wendy its not that. Wait, what is it like?" I looked at him in a stupid way before rolling my eyes,

"I don't know, you tell me."

"Look, wendy. I know what you think, its not like that okay." He looked in my eyes "I really l-"

"Please, nick. I don't have time for this. I want to eat some strawberries and go to bed." I cut him off in annoyance. I don't have time for the crap he says.

"I just wanted to say, I like you." I should slap him. Tf, he said he didn't outside "I know your thinking about what happened outside, I just said that because I was scared." He finished

"Of what?!" I shouted, but I have to keep it down so I don't wake my mom or brother.

"I don't know. I froze that moment when you asked me. I don't want to get dumped again." He said as a tear slipped down his face

"Look, I need some time to think about it," I said gazing at him "You have to prove it. Okay, so you have to make me forgive you by this Friday."

"Okay, if I don't?"

"Then, I won't like you and we won't have any relationship, I have to trust you and know the feelings I have for you is real."

"Okay. Its a deal. I'll see you at school, I have to be going." He said leaving. He walked out the door giving me a sweet smile. I locked it and went straight to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and got some strawberries, getting the knife to slice them into halves. Then I opened the plate to put them in and rinse the knife placing it where I got it from.

Then, I walked upstair. Then ate and went to bed.

-Morning-

I woke up and looked at the time 7:16. Shit! School starts 7:35. I quickly got up going into my closet to pick my outfit then slipped out of my clothes leaving them on the floor.

I entered the shower, turning on the water. Letting it hit my body I grab my sponge adding the soap and scrubbing my body. When I was done I rinsed my body and stepped out grabbing my towel. I definetly missed my bus.

I cleaned my body them creamed it. Then I put on my blue crop top with some black skinny jeans. I walked over to my mirror and did my makeup. I don't put a lot cause i'm sorta allergic to it. So I just put some little lip stick and some touches on my cheek.

I wlaked to my living room then made it to my basement where my school stuff are and I got my packback. I got my stuff and ran out the door. Realizing I left my phone. So I opened the door and ran to look for my phone. I couldn't find it. So I left it anyway walking to school.

I walked up to school seeing my friends. I gave them all a hug. Then I walked to my locker and to my surprise I see Nick making out with this girl, Analara. My bff. I'm gonna kill them both.

Nick saw me and said "Wendy?!" I thought I could trust him.

-----

Sorry, I ahbent updated in a while I thought people weren't reading this book any more. So 5-7 reads and votes if you can before I update.

Thanks for reading.