New home

Winter

I stood behind my brother, my white curls in a ponytail and my blue eyes full of worry. Lawrence was waiting for someone to answer the door. As soon as it opened, I hid more.

"Hello- Oh! Hey Lawrence! What a pleasure seeing you here. What's up?" The girl asked, her voice rather high.

"Hey Aphmau, I know this may sound strange, but my sister just moved into town and I was wondering if she could stay with you while we redo the house and add a room for her. Please?" He said, running a hand over his neck.

"Of course I can!" Aphmau said happily, making me flinch.

"Great! She's hiding behind me actually.." Laurence said, and I mentally zapped his face off. I peeked out, and Aphmau grinned at me.

"She's adorable!!" The older girl squealed, and I hissed at her.

Cat ears appeared, and I glared. Aphmau looked incredibly confused, and I understood why. I was a neko, so of course it was confusing for her.

"Rule one, don't call me cute." I growled out, before walking inside after flicking Laurence's nose.

"See ya, bro." I sat on the couch, and crossed my arms. That's when a pink neko ran downstairs and practically crushed me.

"Get...off..!!" I shoved her off and glared.

She looked confused, and her cat ears folded sadly. Mine had disappeared, because I could do that. I leaned back as Aphmau walked in.

"So..want to meet the girls, I'm sure- huh? Kawaii~Chan what's wrong? Excuse me Winter." Aphmau grabbed the girls' arm and walked off.

"Hey kid." A blue haired girl walked down the stairs, smirking.

I stayed silent, and moved my white hair out of my eyes. That's when the doorbell rang, and Aphmau went running.

"I got it!" She said and opened the door, revealing a black haired guy with his mouth and one eye covered.

"Hello.." He said as he entered the house.

"Hey Zane! Oh, Winter, this is Zane-"

"I know who he is." I interrupted.

"Good to see you again snow queen." Zane glared.

"You too dark prince." I growled out, standing up. As Katelyn grabbed my hand, she yelped.

"Oh my Irene your hands are like solid ice!" She said, her eyes wide.

Zane crossed his arms and glared at me, and I lifted my chin.

He's finally here..now is the time to attack...