Where the hell are we?!

"hey....bro wake up..." i groan as i woke up with a mega ass headache i see reiiji with a collar on him and a chain as well i did to as i  pull at it but it was useless i heard a growl and a hiss as we both backed away in a corner as reiiji and i looks at each other as i hear a chuckle i feel as if i was leaning against someones chest but i thought it was just a wall as reiiji was gone i looked around but i couldn't see as i whine "r-r-reiiji?" i was tied to a bed as i was forced to eat something.

it's sweet and sour with some kind of cream and sponge feeling i blush,sweet and sour candy sponge cake, i was kissed with tongue as i ate as i choked a bit but the person continued to force the cake down my throat i choked until it stopped i was breathing heavily i flinched when light finally has hitten my eyes my eyes start to adjust sight as when the blurriness was gone i looked around and moan as a lion licked my check its tongue was rough as it sent shivers down my back.

i heard reiiji he was beside me but his supposingly screams were muffled as he had icing and scratches all over him as a boy with glasses raped him painfully my eyess closed and when i woke up i was back home.