bittersweet memories

I sighed as I kick my legs up to the table and turned on the TV I know that he'll appear I even checked the time he's performing.

I'm speechless wow haha jimin you haven't changed at all I knew that you being famous wouldn't affect who you really are you promised me remember I put my pinky up to the air i chuckle to myself it's been exactly 7 years ago you pinky promised me you'll become an idol thatll bring us to the top.

I told you to accomplish your dreams and not worry about me I remember how bad you wanted to debut and now you have done such amazing things in four years in the industry with your group I can't be even more proud of you jimin

I have a flashback of that day when you left we were sitting on the floor you were exhausted and would cancel meeting up with me near the beach but I wouldn't mind the only thing I didn't like was that you would over work yourself.

***Flashback***

Jimin POV

I came back from practice, man I'm so tired I can feel my heart beat and legs shaking, i must've worked even harder than I thought. I pick up my walking pace noticing how late it's getting I walk near the beach. I look at the waves crashing with a light refreshing wind. My eyes move to the fence where I would meet up with...I look over and blink repeatedly What's she still doing here?? Am I seeing wrong.. wow maybe I did over work myself today but it can't be. why would she still be here!? my heart races even faster as i make my way where she is.

Huh It is her I walk closer to her to scare her and she turned around right before I can throw my hands on her

Huh It is her I walk closer to her to scare her and she turned around right before I can throw my hands on her. She looked at me in surprise my eyes widened when she met mine. She laughed then fell into a big smiled Wow she looks so.... I shake it off and frown at her. I thought I told you to go home and rest dummy.

Jine POV

Wow jimin you're here haha. I lay down, watching the sky and the sound of the waves. I breathe in ah well jimin since you're here lay down with me let's watch the moon like we used to huh. I look up at him who's still frowning and standing come on jimin  right here i pat the floor next to me. He sighs and sits next to me.

You're really something jine didn't you read my messages at all?? I told you I wouldn't be able to make it at 3 it's 9 it's been 6 hours have you really been chilling here this whole time?

....................................

I don't answer cause he'll get mad and scold me hehe

He lays to his side facing me with his hand holding his head Jine I'm sorry I haven't been able to talk much these days it's just that I'm busy lately and I really wanna do well it's for us though so we can live differently you know once I get famous I can help your family as well just like youre helping me through hard times and I will return the favor to you one day Jine.