Breaking Out

An hour passes and he heard someone come through the door. It was Bingley. Bingley looks at Darcy and sighs in relief. He walks toward Darcy and starts to cut him down.
"Thank you my friend." Darcy says as he hits the ground. He quickly goes to his wife who is unconcious. He gets her down and picks her up bridal style. "How did you know i was here?" Darcy asked curiously and softly.
Bingley looks over at Darcy. "I found your horse at the bridge. I thought the worst but I walked to the other side and found footprints. I followed them here on horse back. I brought your horse along with me in case I found you."
They walk around quietly making sure no zombies, or Wickham can hear them. "How do we get out of here?" Darcy asked in a slight whisper looking at his friend.
"There is a clear way through the back. Our horses are about 100 yards away from here." Darcy nods and follows Bingley out of the horrid place. They get to their horses a few minutes later. Darcy mounts with Elizabeth lying horizontally on his lap. He rides quickly but carefully. "Follow me. We will take Elizabeth somewhere where she will be safe." Darcy nods and follows Bingley.
When they arrive Darcy quickly carries Elizabeth inside. There was already a doctor there. "Please help her." He says tears streaming down his face. The doctor takes her from his arms. The doctor takes her into a bedroom. Darcy tries to follow but Bingley grabs his arm to stop him.