Our Trip: A Narration (Pre-written)

Day 1

We met up at a fast food chain at 10 pm. There were two other girls (Darry and Alex's girlfriends) that came along, Paula and Jane.

It's 2:23 am. I'm the only one awake besides the driver, Alex. We're driving on a lonely, seemingly never-ending road, as dark as the eye can see with a few tiny lights on the horizon. It's raining, and lightning strikes at random times. Sounds like a scene from a horror movie, huh? Well it sorta is like one. I could clearly see where the lightning strikes, and the only reason I still haven't freaked out like hell is because there are two guys snoring so loud, I can't even hear myself think. And they are: Darry and Rocky. As they say, like father, like son.

We crossed a hanging bridge. Emily was scared as fuck, and everyone else was just chill. Seriously Emily. Take a chill pill or something. You know what, TAKE TEN CHILL PILLS FOR THE LOVE OF FROSTBUTT.

We've arrived at our destination. My battery is currently as 20% so this may take a while to charge. It seems nice, with lots of trees and a river. It even has a beach close by. The best thing is, we got the best room in the place.

In the pool of (cold as fuck) water from the river, I asked Paula and Jane if they know what Undertale is. THEY SAID YES. I asked them if they ship Soriel, THEY SAID NO. But then I asked them if they ship Papyton and Chasriel, they said no. Paula said she ships Fontcest though. I didn't bother asking if they ship (or even know) Sans X Frisk. If they don't ship Papyton or Chasriel, I know they probably don't ship it.

Ugggghhh, the beach SUCKS. And so does nature. I wrote the word Soriel on the wet sand right next to where waves go, knowing that the waves will wash it out, BUT NO. Twenty minutes later, the word Soriel is still there, untouched. Luckily a guy trampled on it and it was gone. I tried this out too with the words Sans X Frisk on the dry sand far from where the waves stop, but WOW. As soon as I finished writing it, THE WAVES FUCKING WASHED IT OUT ALONG WITH THE HEART I DREW AROUND IT. If this is nature, I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF IT.

We played volleyball in the pool. Paula, Alex, Jane and JM are puh-retty good. Then there was me. I had skills back in 5th grade, but then now I don't have any skill at all. I keep missing, my spikes suck, and I can't even hit the ball without it hitting me either in the face or in the chest.

I have to have the unluckiest right eye around. While playing volleyball, the ball hit me TWICE in the right eye, while taking a final shower for the day both the soap and shampoo got in my right eye again, and when I asked Jane to pass my jacket from my bag across the room, THE FUCKING ZIPPER SMACKED ME IN THE RIGHT EYE. I'm probably lucky I can still see with it.

Day 2

AGGGHHHHH TREKKIIIINNGGGG I HATE TREKKING. Atleast coming back wasn't as hard as going to, but is wasn't worth the effort. Our destination was the Mother Falls. Guess what? It was the exact opposite of my expectation. Emily said it was a straight, cemented road that only takes 45 minutes to get there, BUT NO. It took us one hour thirty minutes to get to the falls, and the pathway wasn't cemented. Well, the first and last five minutes of the road was cemented but the rest, IT WAS ROCKY PATHS THAT SCRAPED THE SOLE OF MY FOOT. (Emily forced everyone to wear slippers or sandals, probably so they can feel lots of pain and get dirt and rocks on their feet) And even though I was in pain, everyone still said, "Get up, no time for breaks." AND IT WASN'T STRAIGHT AT ALL. IT WAS UPHILL, DOWNHILL, AND SO CONFUSING. THERE WERE EVEN PARTS THAT I HIT MY HEAD BECAUSE WE WERE FORCED TO GO UNDER A PIPE WHERE THE WATER FLOWS FOR HYDROELECTRIC ENERGY. The reason I didn't use my Nightmare form wings was there were lots of other tourists, causing traffic on the path, the rocky and dangerous riverside, and bridges that sucked balls. The bridges don't even count as bridges, they were just planks of wood and bamboo tied together with dry grass. The falls were bad too. I couldn't get far because it was deep, and I can't swim in deep areas. AND IT WAS FUCKING COLD LIKE JELSA. The falls wasn't even that large!! And nature really sucks. I yelled Soriel softly, and it echoed so loud a couple locals living in the area woke up. I yelled Sans X Frisk as loud as my voice can do, IT DID NOT ECHO AT ALL. I yelled Papyton, it echoed. WHAT THE ACTUAL FLYING FUCK NATURE.

Bruh. Seriously?!! We took a break from our swim (back at the pool) to eat a noontime snack. Blaze (wearing her hoodie to hide her flame hair from my cousins) offered me a grilled cheese sandwhich (two layers). Of course, I was hungry so I took it. I bit into it aaaaand...Surprise! It wasn't grilled cheese at all, IT WAS FUCKING KETCHUP AND SPAGHETTI. Then Rosie gave me a pandesal (a kind of sorta bun in my country), WHICH WAS FILLED WITH SPAGHETTI. I CAN TAKE SOMEONE SHIPPING FONTCEST, BUT I CAN NO LONGER TOLERATE MY COUSINS AND FRIENDS INSULTING MY LOVE FOR UNDERTALE.

Ah dinnertime. One of my favorite times of the day. But not tonight, WE HAD SPAGHETTI AND DISCOMFORT FOR DINNER. We ate spaghetti with rice (rice is the main dish in my country deal with it) and barbeque. And then, that's not all, Jane sat next to me and told us she found a skeleton by the beach. I choked on my rice for a second, but quickly recovered. I asked her if it wss a fish, a whale or even a duck, but she said no. She said IT WAS HUMAN. I freaked out for a sec and nearly screamed, then I asked her if it was short or tall. She said it was tall. I asked her if it was wearing anything, she said yes. And cue freakout. I tried to look normal in front of my cousins, but I ended up looking like I just went to literal hell and back.

Welp I can't sleep and Darry's having a coughing fit. A bad one. Well, he did swallow a lot of sea water and pool/river water.

Day 3 (Last)

I don't feel like joining the others in a boat going island hopping. I'm just sitting here, waiting for lunch so we can go home and I can commence another freakout.

Ugh. Literally everywhere we go in this damn van, there are Undertale, FNaF and Jelsa references. There was even a goat with a purple outfit, dammit.

Ah of course, we ain't eating dinner. I knew we should've eaten dinner at that stopover. Dammit Alex.

Why the actual living shit does Emily take so many damn pictures? What use is a memory when you ain't even enjoying the moment?